What can I do for you? (offering /claim items)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I've gotten a few PMs over the past year or two of people who have seen my LoN painting thread and wanted a Firiona Vie statue or Prismatic Cloud. As that item, and some others, is one/character I just wanted to let people know that you don't have to bribe me or feel guilty if you don't have something to trade back--I'll happily come place one for you as time allows! (Cookies are always appreciated though.. mmmm cookies...)

If you'd like any of the claim items from the list below, please drop a PM (conversation) with server name, character name, which house and what city the house is in. What happens is I create a character on that server and give you the name, then you just need to trustee the char and I will come place it for you.

I'm sure others out there have some one-per-char /claim items that aren't overly common (like that Venril Sathir painting?!), so feel free to post about them here if you want to offer them to your fellow decorators!

In your PM please remember:
    • Char name
    • Server
    • City where house is
    • Which house it is (ie: 8 Erollisi Lane, or Mistmoore Crags Estate, etc)
    • List of which items you're interested in
    OTHER PEOPLE OFFERING ITEMS(click name to go to their list in this thread):
    MY ITEM LIST(last updated July 19, 2014)
    1. Warrior of Chaos Statue \aITEM 1366375363 -1185884419:warrior of chaos\/a
    2. TSO Preorder Bonus - an encased void beast \aITEM -551873881 -1697650066:an encased void beast\/a
    3. DoV CE - Tserinna's Wedding Present \aITEM 1839449562 -773944755:Tserrina's Wedding Present\/a
    4. FF2009 - Statue of Firiona Vie \aITEM -255545014 1664977816:Firiona Vie Statue\/a
    5. AoD CE - Icewind Pegasus (converted to house item version) \aITEM -622886714 634266135:Icewind Pegasus\/a
    6. Velious Rewards - Winter Wolf (converted to house item version) \aITEM -598851448 1926879006:Winter Wolf\/a
    7. Velious Rewards - Scars of Velious \aITEM 31696610 -1822942999:Scars of Velious\/a
    8. FF2011 - Prismatic Cloud (converted to house item version) \aITEM -1792214670 952495307: Prismatic Cloud\/a
    9. ConnectDING! Community Cushion \aITEM -2005295684 2080409065:Community Cushion\/a
    10. CoE CE - Tapestry: Firiona's Passing \aITEM 1590174774 -1599041599:Tapestry: Firiona's Passing\/a
    11. CoE CE - Ethereal Wyvern (converted to house item version) \aITEM -1407337232 116470083:Ethereal Wyvern\/a
    12. Highland Stalkers (house item version, can only choose one per char made): \aITEM -979953580 -136674758:Armored Highland Stalker\/a or \aITEM -1862305279 -109097843:Highland Stalker\/a
    13. Veteran's Elemental Mount (house item version, can only choose one per char made): Air, Earth, Flame, or Water
    14. SOE Live 2013: Pillager's Booty: \aITEM 1340487234 -1218746980: Pillager's Booty\/a (pic here)
    15. EverQuest Next Portrait Bundle: includes the Portrait of Firiona Vie, Portrait of Keeshar, Portrait of Jalena and Portrait of an Adventurer (from PC Gamer - Jan 2014 issue)
    16. ToV CE - Darkcrow Etherwing (converted to house item version)
    17. ToV CE - Tapestry: Tears of Veeshan (it's really a wide painting)
    18. ToV CE - Shissar Custodian Plushie
    Sturmlocke, Merriel, Tsurara and 15 others like this.
  2. Truian Member

I also have items that are one per character if anyone is interested.

1. a bonsai tree - gives you a choice of a tranquil or harmonius bonsai tree
    2. a pet monkey collar - gives you a choice of a different color pet monkey house pet
    3. Ale-Stained Cloak of the Gathering - FF2008
    4. ConnectDing Cloak of Pie
    5. EOF - Clockwork Whirlygig
    6. KOS - Mysterious Egg
    7. KOS - Carnivorous Plant
    8. ROK - A Burynai Digger
    9. ROK - A Tamed Cockatrice
  3. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

So kind of you two do do this! I'm still totally enjoying the void beast you put in the Lost Boys guild hall, Cyliena. :)
    Juraiya, Tsurara and Cyliena like this.
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I hope you're prodding it daily with a sharp stick!
    Tsurara likes this.
  5. Xillean Well-Known Member

Cyliena is truly amazing, love my Firiona Vie Statue, can't thank her enough for it :D
    Tsurara, Mitten and Cyliena like this.
  6. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I can offer the Venril Sathir painting mentioned above.
  7. Nightghaunt New Member

Here's what I have for those interested...

Floor Placement:

a bonsai tree - choice of a tranquil or harmonius
    ConnectDING! Community Cushion
    Tserinna's Wedding Present
    Weapon Rack
    "Your future tomb stone"
    Treasure Hoard
    Warrior of Chaos Statue

Wall Placement:

Weapon - Drinal's Scythe Replica
    Tapestry - Firiona's Passing
    Tapestry - Pirate Flag
    Painting - Scars of Velious
    Painting - Destiny of Velious Portal Pack (4 paintings):

Otter's Rest
    The Eternal Battle
    Victory of the Dain
    Withering Forest

Plushy (stationary):

Coldain Butler

Pets (they wander):

Clockwork Whirlygig - choice of bladed, worker, or welder
    A Tamed Cockatrice - choice of dark purple, green, or light blue
    a pet monkey collar - choice of different color pet monkey house pet:

black, brown, gold, crimson, sandy brown, silver
    tan, white w/light face, white w/dark face

Mounts (converted to house item version):

Ethereal Wyvern
    Icewind Pegasus
    Highland Stalker - choice of armored or unarmored
    Winter Wolf

If supplied a manikin I can place these armors/clothing items on them:

Cyromantic Armor outfit
    Robe of the Truespirit outfit
    Guarding of the Learned outfit
    Guarding of the Reasoned outfit

Chains of Eternity Cloak
    Cloak of the Void
    ConnectDing Cloak of Pie
    Green Journeyman's Cloak
    Cloak of the Truespirit
    Tsurara, Charlice, Xillean and 2 others like this.
  8. VeilShard Active Member

Thank you Cyliena for placing the beautiful Firiona Vie statue and tapestry in my guild hall on AB!
    And for responding the same day:)
    Tsurara and Cyliena like this.
  9. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Yes! Of course! Otherwise... it gets uppity!
  10. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Just nudging this back up from the depths of page 12... think maybe we should ask for it to be stickied?
  11. Shalaia Active Member

Wow--how incredibly generous of those willing to share!! I love the idea of this. I wish I had something worthwhile to share on my measly account--lol.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

+1 for stickied! :)

Uwk
    Tsurara and Geroblue like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, everyone has /claim capabilities. ;->

Uwk
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Any way of requesting the Mage Tower house in Qeynos if anyone has an extra?? I have been trying for years to get that one and never have.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too, until Qeynos got so laggy it'd boot me out for memory issues if I stayed in town for any length of time...I know it's from the Ethernauts Legacy of Norrath deck, but since they changed the procedures for Gold accounts getting free packs, I have yet to be able to get mine to work at all. I, too, have focused just on those with my free packs ('cause I'm not gonna shell out that much cash for something that might not ever materialize), but haven't gotten one yet, and may give up on it, now that Qeynos became zone-free and lag-heavy. :-/

Uwk
    Tsurara likes this.
  16. Katz Well-Known Member

Thanks for the list of items! Some of these I've wanted for a long time. I just need to decide where I would want the item located. :S
  17. Aeryiana New Member

Thanks so much for the wonderful Firiona Vie statue and Prismatic cloud you placed in my gh on freeport I love them and for the nice little chat :)
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sounds cool! Where's the Prismatic Cloud from?

Uwk
    Tsurara likes this.
  19. Cyliena Well-Known Member

It was a Fan Faire 2011 claim item; flying cloud mount that converts to house item. I love using them for my Santa Glug sleighs.
    Tsurara and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Canlocu New Member

This is an Awesome thread for those of us that had to deal with real life and missed out. Much thx!