Free Transfers for Merged Servers starts Thurs, Dec 3

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

As far as Kronos go, I slacked off for a couple of hours (eating dinner, etc.), and by the time I came back in, my Krono had finally arrived. So it seemed about 10-11 hours.

Breathe easier, Gulaep! :)

EDIT: I got the Krono somewhere between 8:45p and 10:45p, and bought it, I think, around 11:45a, so it could have been less than 10 hours, even...and after logging all the way out and back in again, I got the Token in the in-game mail. :)

Uwk
    Juraiya and Prissetta like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Successfully transferred the first toon of my second Silver->Gold account over; only had a puzzling little hiccup when I expected to get booted all the way out and was only booted to Character Select. Clicked on him again to see if it was going to act up and still have the Token in his bags, wouldn't let me in. So I exited out to desktop, messed about for a bit on Test with Frostfell, then came back after about 10 minutes to find he'd transferred! :)

Now to find out what, if anything, he lost, house-wise...I did take the precaution of saving the layout of the only place he had some stuff. :-/

Uwk

EDIT: ookaaay, this is weird beyond belief...when I came into Skyfire from Maj'Dul, it asked me initially whose UI I wanted to use, and gave me a huge drop-down list. I said, "my previous version of this guy from Maj'Dul," and boom, it filled my Shared Bank again with boxes, stuff in the boxes, coin, etc., apparently as it was before I cleared it. I'm going to clear it again now and pocket the stuff, largely because I'm paranoid. :-/
  3. Sareene Member

Not sure if this helps, but here it is anyway....I payed for a month and while on the same page, immediately went to my account and turned off recurring payments. I still have my month of paid time.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'OH!! Would've helped had I thought about that; oh well, I'm just out six more bucks than I would've been. Happy Frostfell, DBG! :D

Uwk
    Xillean likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OH! One thing I noticed doing these transfers by this time: ALL of the servers are now represented, including the European ones! :D

Uwk
    Adevil likes this.
  6. Kristabella Well-Known Member

I Xfer'd 5 toons right when the tokens came out this afternoon. Everyone of my toons have no homes. It's been up to 10 hours and many log in and log outs, and no homes? Are they totally gone with everything inside as well?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Apparently not! ALL the servers are now represented, including Europe! :D

Uwk
    who believes patience can pay off; now just to remember that in the future... ;->
    Siren likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Just /petition; you won't be the only one by far. :-/

Crossing fingers! Luck! :)

Uwk
    Xillean likes this.
  9. Ipocrita Active Member

And yes Uwkete ... all servers now represented .. all my toons are one big happy family again now on Splitpaw.
    Thank-you very, very much Daybreak, for listening to the Euro voices. It is appreciated.
    Five moves made now and all without a hitch.
    Now I'll have to find something else to whinge about hehe
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! You too? :D

I think mine went as smoothly as they did, though, relatively (once the Kronos kicked in), because they were all on Silver accounts, without much in the way of stuff or complicated homes. :-/

I feel for the folks who are still having issues, but it should come out all right in the end! :) Thanks, Daybreak! :)

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. Kuulei Well-Known Member

A happy side-effect of having to obtain membership, other than not having to pay for moves, is the ability to use your loyalty tokens for platinum bags (they were upped to 500 platinum for the same 5 coin price but I think must be purchased from the actual merchant, not the marketplace UI)!
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There is that! And having access to the mail system is making coordinating 3 accounts' worth of new guildies way easier. ;->

Uwk
    now just to get them all onto Gold for keeps... ;->
  13. Feldon Well-Known Member

Qjtremgrmvfdsjnfd is available.
    Eldann, Juraiya, Lodrelhai and 3 others like this.
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Makes me very sad for my friend. She would have been able to transfer but since the mergers got pushed back her membership ran out right before the "free" transfers became available and no money to renew even for one month. Kronos are going for crazy amounts of plat. Very very very frustrating that it was changed at last minute to only be available for all access members.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea people could have prepared instead of having to scramble for the top of the heap of the forsaken.
  16. Kristabella Well-Known Member

/sigh Still no houses or contents. And I had to use my houses to put stuff into for the transfer. Nearly 24 hours after Xfer and no house or contents on 5 toons. I am not the only one either. Are we going to get this fixed?
  17. Chikkin Well-Known Member

did you petition Kristabella?
    Adevil and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Yulla New Member

Still no houses for my alt Sweetbeez after 24+ hours and I can't even petition... say it not working right now... bummer can't do my apprentice daily now... Hope its fix soon..
  19. Gulaep Well-Known Member

For those who haven't seen it yet or do not know, it seems the free transfer tokens is now open to our European brothers and sisters. I had the option of going to the following places: Antonia Bayle, Maj'Dul, Skyfire, Halls of Fate, Splitpaw, Storms and Valor. So it appears players can now go between North American and the European servers and vice versa for the free transfers. I write this because yesterday I only had the four North American server choices, now I have seven.

Perhaps the Asian servers will be added soon. /cross fingers for them!

Gulaep
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO!!! :D
    (which is probably not available...)

Uwk
    Juraiya and Prissetta like this.