Server Downtime: Tues, Nov 17 @ 7AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 16, 2015.

1. ZUES Well-Known Member

Anyone else happen to notice that my screenshot still shows AoM background at character select?
  2. willow Member

thanks Zues.
  3. willow Member

so why is the TLZ locked out?
    Eradani likes this.
  4. Gaudof New Member

This is killing me, got both kids napping at the same time and can't play. Really wish TLE wasn't as affected as Live Servers....
    Eradani likes this.
  5. Laaw Well-Known Member

is tmz going to do interviews, good thing I have a bard
  6. Kyosa New Member

Yep i do not get it why TLE servers are locked too
  7. Tabri Well-Known Member

I did a lot in beta but was too lazy to load Profit so the infusing and everything works fine without an update then?
  8. Laaw Well-Known Member

if they unlock xpacs, on tle, they may still have load the new ones so they can be unlocked later
  9. Arandar Well-Known Member

I'm guessing that that they're tied together through shared databases, scripts, and so on. It's clear that the TLE servers aren't really isolated from the standard servers since problems introduced with the prelude events (for example) impacted the TLE servers as well.
  10. Beet New Member

i was able to open and use the deity window while using profit so i would assume it all will work fine
  11. Brailyn Member

bahh kicked from char select
  12. Tabri Well-Known Member

Ok thank you for the response that's awesome then no worries ;)
  13. Laaw Well-Known Member

got kicked also
  14. Rosie Active Member

I still cannot access TLE
  15. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Has anyone noticed that on the server status page of the game launcher that the TLE server Stormhold isn't even listed? I wonder if the people of Stormhold are getting paranoid. hehe :eek:

I wish they would list Drunder the prison server on the EQ2 homepage servers area and instead of showing the usual white fill/unfill box, show us actual numbers such as 113 (people banished). I'm curious how many people have gotten their butts spanked and sent there or volunteered.
    Prissetta likes this.
  16. Bhayar Well-Known Member

And you aren't going to until the whole enchilada is up and running. So much for "short down time" today, haha.
  17. Meander New Member

Is there anything in the expac for a lvl 94 who is trying to get to 100? Or is it pretty much all for lvl 100?

Thanks.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

locked up we are all locked up
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO we are locked traped they send us all to Drunder
    hmmmm wonder if that server is open
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  19. Gaudof New Member

I would also love to see the numbers! If its even really there...
    Prissetta likes this.
  20. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Nah, we're used to it. :)
    Gulaep likes this.