Server Downtime: Tues, Nov 17 @ 7AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Rosie Active Member

from what I read, neriak and greater faydark contain the npcs to start quests there
  2. Rosie Active Member

*twiddles her toes
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

From near the very top in the patch notes: "Level 100 adventurers are to speak with Virun D'Xyafin in Neriak or Dangle Springbolt in Greater Faydark to begin their adventures."
    Spindle, Smallcorners, Awkk and 4 others like this.
  4. Laaw Well-Known Member

have pain killers at the ready for server unlock
  5. Tabri Well-Known Member

I hope Profit UI isnt jacked up :(
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

Since I've seen it pop up here and a couple of other places, it's worth mentioning that Test server isn't likely to be up and playable before any of the other servers.

Test gets expansions on the same day as every other server, so should be expected to be down for just as long.

For the TLE folks, I was on test just before the downtime this morning and we got the exact same message "Short downtime" like we would for a regular patch. I'm guessing someone didn't switch out the message for a more accurate one.
  7. ZUES Well-Known Member

Cmon cmon cmon cmon lol

[IMG]
    HaphazardAllure and Eradani like this.
  8. Anunnaki Active Member

Pretty sure there is still a full hour left of expected downtime
    Finora likes this.
  9. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reminder! There's a new version of DarqUI for ToT... downloading it now!
  10. Rosie Active Member

LOL nice smile Zues
    ZUES likes this.
  11. Laaw Well-Known Member

locked means it's time to get excited about new adventures and al the other stuff ToT
  12. Madelinerose Member

13. ZUES Well-Known Member

14. Madelinerose Member

You lost me when you tried to compare playing a game to real life situations. complain all you want, it will make no difference
  15. Xianthia Well-Known Member

awwww totally forgot about this :(

me too on hoping it's not messed up
  16. Tamryn New Member

Yeah, I went ahead and installed DarqUI. Never tried it before having used Profit ever since it's release. Hopefully I won't be let down :p
    Prissetta and ZUES like this.
  17. ZUES Well-Known Member

Darqui is awesomesauce. Except I can never find that damn patcher thingy mcthingy.
  18. Beet New Member

i used profit in the beta and it worked fine
  19. willow Member

so to start the new zone, you go to greater faydark ??? is that right?
  20. ZUES Well-Known Member

Yes. Take bell then fly up and to the left. The tinkered portal thingy is right behind the building up there.

Edit: Make sure you talk to the npc before you enter the portal.
    Brailyn likes this.