Server Downtime: Tues, Nov 17 @ 7AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I know what we could do for fun, we could all hop over to the EQ2 Facebook page and make super positive comments until some trolls head explodes :D It's like splashing em with holy water.

Omg, hugs!! Hi there. :) I'll send a PM
  2. Emms_Oasis New Member

Let the land of discos return :D
    Kittybock likes this.
  3. suka Well-Known Member

lol considering the launch pad isn't working right now, i guess you could say they are down too
    Kittybock likes this.
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

While I appreciate the sentiment, consider this. The DT announcement indicates all "live" servers. They have taken great pains to make a distinction between "live" and TLE. Just before the Stormhold server went down, the server-wide announcement indicated a "short downtime." While I do have patience, I have little when it comes to the apparent unwillingness to be accurate in the broadcast or server update forum posting. If TLE is going to be down for the entire duration, then have the professional courtesy to indicate that's the case. If you car wasn't working and you went to the repair shop and they said, "it will cost $100 to fix it; it'll take us an hour." Upon arriving, you find out not only is the car not ready, but it will take 5 hours to fix and oh, btw, it's going to cost you $1500," I doubt you'd be leaving with a big smile on your face. Had you gotten that information on the front end, you may not like it, but you'd deal with it. All most of us on TLE want is ACCURATE information ahead of the downtime. Not a "copy and paste" announcement used before that simply isn't applicable.
    Prissetta and Eradani like this.
  5. Laaw Well-Known Member

cool on launch pad maybe they will fix it
  6. Xariama_AB Member

THANK YOU... how long had we been asking for this?
  7. Bhayar Well-Known Member

8. Ellimist Active Member

so many update notes. 500plat bags should help with the gear upgrades infusion system though which is nice.
  9. Tinkerbbell Member

My launcher is working fine....... was able to download and now it just says play but i know better lol
  10. Laaw Well-Known Member

my launch pad is working as well taking this time to load and preload all my acct's
  11. Tamryn New Member

Servers seem to be locked now and you can get in through the launcher, Does this mean they'll actually manage to get the patch done in time? :rolleyes:
  12. suka Well-Known Member

well, launcher is now working, but when you try to go to character screen, it says: Could not connect to a login server. the servers may be busy; please try again in a few minutes.

so no tle for me today. at least i can now choose to go to test instead since the launcher itself is now working.

i went back and clicked on my tle toon's name and got :"there is currently no server for character's zone; please try again in a few minutes"

so no, tle is also down
  13. suka Well-Known Member

mine started working again but now it won't go to the character screen where my tle toons reside
  14. Laaw Well-Known Member

got in but server still down
  15. Rosie Active Member

Suka I am getting the same thing you are. cannot connect to a log in server
  16. Laaw Well-Known Member

now char sel screen show all toons locked usually a good sign
  17. Rosie Active Member

got to character select. Says stormhold is locked
  18. Brailyn Member

would anyone be able to tell me how/where(read:zone) to go to get into the new expansion?
  19. Laaw Well-Known Member

20. suka Well-Known Member

character screen up but shows everything locked - but that means it won't be much longer now