Server Downtime: Tues, Nov 17 @ 7AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 16, 2015.

1. agosborne Member

I'm sure we'll be waiting that long anyways! =(
  2. Feldon Well-Known Member

I've tried to make the tooltips on EQ2U as clear and plain English as possible. Just mouse over them and let me know if you have any questions.

Weapon Damage Bonus is a blue stat on certain items. It increases the damage rating of your equipped weapon. Right now, we don't receive the data to show WDB on EQ2U. I'll be asking about it.

By the way, EQ2U will support Infusers today, and when we show Characters, the item popups will show the final stats including any infusing. However we won't be able to break out Infusing in detail on equipped items until a game update sometime in the next few weeks.
  3. LeeT New Member

Why are TLE servers down? We're currently on DoF xpac and this doesn't effect us. Surely someone at DayBreak has a brain and could use this as an opportunity to sell TLE to the masses during a 5 hours new xpac server downtime.
  4. ruthless619 Member

I won't be surprised if the combat art changes for fighters and scouts is GAMEWIDE not just on live because scout dmg is lame atm on TLE compared to casters.
    Eradani likes this.
  5. Szindrago Member

i love expac day..so many more complaints than thank yous to the team who are working their ***** off to provide an expac to us...im grateful to them...am i kissing up? nope..im being honest...
  6. Eradani Well-Known Member

we were talking about TLE servers which are not, thank the gods, getting an xpac today.
  7. Eradani Well-Known Member

we need an Like the Irony button
  8. Partyx New Member

Countdown hype

9. Madelinerose Member

If I were Daybreak, I'd have all servers down as well. They are launching an expansion that I would assume means "all hands on deck". They don't have time for petitions and problems unrelated to a scheduled launch day..scheduled well in advance for that matter. Surely you can find something to do for a day.
    Spindle and Kittybock like this.
  10. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Could we also get a "shaking my head" Button? :)
    Prissetta and Eradani like this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

my launch pad is loading the new stuff I watched it install stuff first step to playtime
    its will only take a view more days ahmmm hours
    Kittybock likes this.
  12. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Feldon, I am just replying to you, so that you may opine. I pretty much drug you into today's discussion:

The game may be down, but EQ2U is up. So it's a great time to look around! Party at Feldon's place!!

13. Lexxiii Active Member

Why is Deathtoll down? As people have said, we are currently on Desert of Flames. There are many more expansions to go until we reach ToT. I was really hoping to get a few levels on my Illy before I go on Skyfire and group for ToT, but it looks like I wont be able to do that :(
  14. Pipsissiwa Well-Known Member

Is the server status page to be trusted these days? It was usually wrong/very slow to update during the last few expansions, and I want to know reliably when the servers come up! Itching to get a-questin' :)
  15. Crastinal Active Member

Actually... No.

TLE players are members, yet they've been served crumbs for weeks, now. TLE has nothing to do with the expansion launch, and the long live patch would be an excellent reason to get people interested on TLE again.

If Daybreak is suddenly short on staff after the layoffs earlier this year, then plan it better next time -- stop making excuses and start making the effort.
    SierraDawn and Eradani like this.
  16. marinescu11111 New Member

Kittybock likes this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Daybreak is not making excuses at all they are not talking
    to busy to talk .

and I cant play everquest 1 either I just don't know what I am supposed to do
    just running around Neriak trying to get out
    looks around , looking for mobs under her real kitchen table , I cant take it anymore I need my Evercrak
    Awkk, Prissetta and Kittybock like this.
  18. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I seriously love this, every time it pops up in the thread. You've won the Internet!!
    Spindle and HaphazardAllure like this.
  19. Sir_Askelon New Member

Hiya Kitty still playing I see :p...(it's Avaloc)
    Kittybock likes this.
  20. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I would look up your character at Dragons Armory. Mousing over the stats shows you info about what that stat does, and where the hard/soft caps are. I dunno if there have been updates readies for Thalumbra, I just dropped them a note asking.