The Return of the Heroes Festival

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Norrathians! It is time once again to come together and celebrate all the years of questing, raiding, tradeskilling, house decorating, and socializing that we’ve shared. Come join the fun in the cities of Qeynos and Freeport!

There are new festival and Mischeva Event items available this year for either Tokens of Heroism or Micheva’s Tribute. Check with the Heroes’ Festival merchants in Freeport and Qeynos for items such as the “Final Dance of the Fey” or the various Aetoek and Enoxus Replicas.

[IMG]

There are many beloved features and events returning to the Heroes’ Festival as well. Don’t miss out on Mischeva’s Clothworks event, where a group of traveling actors bring the history of Norrath to life in a very whimsical way. Earn Mischeva’s Tribute, a special holiday in-game coin, to spend on items from the merchants! Also returning are the Heroes’ Feast tradeskill quests, as well as A Dream Adventure, Missing Decorations, and more!

[IMG]

So, fair citizens of Norrath, now is the time to celebrate eleven years of adventure together! Head to either Qeynos or Freeport from Friday, November 6, 2015 through Monday, November 16, 2015 to revel in and explore the Heroes’ Festival!
    Xillean, Merriel, Kittybock and 4 others like this.
  2. PlayerOne Member

3. Krithen Graven`Huuk New Member

4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yay I love the dragons :D
    and the dream world quests :)
    and I like the new things I can buy :cool:
    Kittybock likes this.
  5. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Squee! <3
    Kittybock likes this.
  6. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

More stuff to put in my main's trophy room 0.o
  7. Cheakekki New Member

I can't wait to participate! Only 3hours and 11minutes to log in! oh, wait....13 minutes...15....22...
  8. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I love the sword replicas!
  9. Tetrol Well-Known Member

Seems bugged to me - participated last year no issues, this year I have been getting on the hate list but receiving no credit for the kill
  10. Evilary Well-Known Member

Completed all the quests/acheivements on one character so far. This is a fun event, but I would like to offer one piece of advice. Please do not make more quests that require multiple zone's back and forth like the Shattered Remains in the future. I have had the game freeze up twice and had to close and restart due to the zone not loading issue that's been an issue for years.
  11. Liou_Unrest Active Member

This was fun, thanks for doing cool little events like this.
  12. Spindle Well-Known Member

Had a great time today. Love the whole PQ feels of Mischeva's plays ))
    Kittybock and HaphazardAllure like this.
  13. Tetrol Well-Known Member

On Splitpaw, it seems the Commonlands, Sinking Sands and Eidolon Jungle spots are bugged - caravans have been up for about 4 hours, no mobs popping though. KP and Stonebrunt seem to be working
    Faery likes this.
  14. Faery Member

Yes there is a big problem. I've been waiting for them forever to pop never saw them :(
  15. Tetrol Well-Known Member

At least 11 hours now, no Baelon, no Djinn Master on Splitpaw
  16. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

My poor level 12 Bruiser can't manage to get "hate" in EJ even being the first to attack and hitting on him (no damage :() but spamming a taunt by myself for about 20 seconds. Makes it impossible to complete.

Sinking Sands was down for over 2 hours by the time I logged out with another character. This was on HoF.
  17. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Good Morning!!!!!!!!! What a glorious day to be alive! Today in a few moments I'll be starting my 24 hour gaming marathon for the kids of Children's Miracle Network. I'm so lucky to have had 2 healthy sons, but many of my friends here on face book have not been and so I'm supporting a hospital that is making a difference for them. It's all about the kids for me. I see so many who are having to deal with their kids who have physical issues and need help. By doing what I'm doing today some child or kids out there today will get the healthcare they need. Their families will get the support they need. Today I game for them, I'm paying it forward. Because I know how important this is and because I love our kids everywhere and it breaks my heart when they don't get the help they so desperately need. I don't have much, but in this way I can give something. Will you join me? I play Eq2 and today I'll be on my toon named Moonpanther. Catch me ingame for those who play. But help me reach my goal today. Help me help the kids and their families. As you look at your kids today and feel blessed that they are healthy, know that not all are. Give them the same hope and blessings you are feeling today.
    Help me help them. Be a real life Hero today!

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=168731
  18. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Moon, you are awesome. Kinda' ironic that this 24 gaming event is running during the Heroes Festival. :)
    Belenos and Moonpanther like this.
  19. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I'm playing on the beta server at the moment, but will be switching over to the live server for the Hero festivities.

One hour down.
    Kittybock likes this.
  20. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Way to go!! I've been grilling out (fajitas), before it rains...logging into Beta now, so you're probably back on Live ;) I need to hop there in a bit for the Festival....those are such fun events!!