Terrors of Thalumbra Beta Starts Tuesday, October 20

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Karsa Active Member

Patched again ..hit play...screens go black for like 30 secs....then it crashes...so yeah stuck on that 'Island' with Rafflick and no water breathing....help....:(
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Thank you, Feldon!
  3. Spunkel Member

Confirmed. All guildies are fine except one mate who also has got to stick with Windows Vista 64bit Ulimate.
    Karsa likes this.
  4. Chaaskul Member

All I get is a black screen and music
  5. Karsa Active Member

shoot at least you get music....
  6. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Thank you, Feldon!
    Awkk likes this.
  7. Gratouillis Member

Hi all !
    I can't copy my characters, i tried different ones, different places (not in GH), and same message : the beta copyy is not open on my world. I'm from Storms, and tried tuesday and wenesday !
    Can you have a look ?
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Beta Copy won't be available until a little later. You can get on Beta now, however, create a level 1 toon, and use the Beta Buffers to buff them to level 100. The buffer near where you start will give you gear, XP, AAXP, aetc. The buffer Oliver, on the docks in Mara, will give you a tradeskill, then you can get things like a flying pegasus horse.
    Spindle likes this.
  9. Karsa Active Member

Is there any "light" at the end of Vista crash bug tunnel while trying to log into Beta cannot participate in the Beta process.....:(
    Spunkel likes this.
  10. Spyshadow Member

People found this funny in-game last night and I thought I'd post a warning now. Lol when I beta buffed my character it went only to lvl 66. Don't tell me why this happened but I gave up after that. lol! Hope no one else has this problem :)
  11. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Oh I'm pretty sure others had the problem too. Is it this Thursday, today when we will be able to /beta our toon? I got the pre-order so I could test and even though I like sneaking around gathering on the live server doing it in unexplored territory is somewhat hazardous. I hope we will be able to get our real growd up toon on beta soon cuz the lvl 1 buffed to 100 toons ain't gettin it for moi.
  12. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

There is never any reason to doubt you I can't think of one good reason why anyone would Feldon :D
    Hey Schmetterling if yous makin grilled cheese shoot one this way !!
    Awkk and Feldon like this.
  13. Spunkel Member

Well, it's close to 9 am their time, so we have a slim chance one of the DEV checks the forum finally while he gets his 254th good morning coffee...
  14. Caly New Member

Please put in the Vista fix so we can play beta too!;)
    Karsa and Spunkel like this.
  15. Tabri Well-Known Member

The live servers are back up and we still cant /beta copy our live characters to the beta server. Is there an ETA today as to when this will be possible we were told on the Beta server in chat that beta would be available today or our live characters. I would really like to test the new content but Im not going to do this on some **** toon that was beta buffed. Thx
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  16. Vatanis27 New Member

I agree with Tabri and with server population the way it is you figure that this would be done for sure.
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  17. chattie Well-Known Member

Anyone able to /beta yet? I looked like it was working the window opened with warning about erasing etc after I typed the command but when I switch to the beta server the copy isn't there?
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  18. kefca New Member

same problem here
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  19. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

What are you serious, well I hope we will be able to soon, is this for all servers?
  20. Adevil Well-Known Member