Merge Downtimes: Crushbone, Butcherblock, and Oasis - Updates Inside!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Chrissdae Active Member

Yep, just went down! Wonder what happened?
  2. Phoenix New Member

Yeah, i just got kicked too. Login says server is down :)

Well, at least I got my daily tradeskill apprentice missions done.
  3. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

so much for that..
  4. Hekynn New Member

lol ya i was killing some mobs too! but man I am sooo glad to see chat all alive and everything after all these years. :)
  5. suka Well-Known Member

crashed again
  6. Laaw Well-Known Member

well that was fun:)
  7. Iskandar Member

Well, it was good while it lasted -- *almost* got my UI settings fixed for all my toons haha!
  8. Laaw Well-Known Member

ya seeing all those people is great
  9. Sintara New Member

Not my fault! All Twyla did was say the mail is still going thru Oasis so I couldn't reply to a letter I got and the next thing I know is the Server goes down. LOL
    Kurisutaru likes this.
  10. ginnylee New Member

was in the middle of a fight
  11. Chilton0585 Member

T_T yea I was setting up Profit like almost got it how I like i--gosh dangit.
  12. Gramma Active Member

Maj'dul ate my Ratonga.
  13. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Went to the restroom and come back to character select and server down. Oh well, just about TV watching time anyway.
  14. Yukinoh Active Member

Maj'Dul has been infected by Crashbone! =)
    Iskandar, Sunbuurst and Celrath like this.
  15. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

limitations? Like having to buy a token to go to the other servers? Like some people losing their names and guild names? Or like the eventual 4th merge when enough people have gotten themselves blacklisted that they cry for yet another merger? Oh! or being able to find another instance/server when things are too crowded, wouldn't that be nice?

Superior?
    [IMG]
    Prissetta and suka like this.
  16. Hekynn New Member

Hey Crusbone aint that bad hehehehe :) at least i can see my toons in the menu just locked :(
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  17. Kurisutaru Active Member

:p

As I was getting ready to log to another alt I noticed I had mail so I interrupted /camp to check. Really.. and I mean.. REALLY old mail that I had deleted ages ago was there and showing as it been recently sent/received. Was checking it and getting ready to delete them when the server went down.. :oops:
  18. Laaw Well-Known Member

was working setting up ui and getting quests. 12 of 24 lol only 12 to go on main acct
  19. Triplesix New Member

Sucks it already crashed, but yall are right, it is so refreshing to see all those people in chat channel talking ....not to mention I just ran into about 15 people at the Antonica docks...I didnt think I would witness that ever again being on the Crushbone server. thank you devs for all the hard work, for me personally, it was absolutely worth it.
  20. Laaw Well-Known Member

seeing more than one instance of zone is sweet
    Chrissdae and Hekynn like this.