Desert of Flames Unlocks on Stormhold and Deathtoll on Oct 8

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Koltik Active Member

Servers are up, but the XP is not enabled and neither is Ability Mod.
    Bravely likes this.
  2. Kelvani Well-Known Member

No portals either =/
  3. Wojo New Member

Sorta kinda forgot to enable XP. A couple friends turned in a ton of collections and received nothing. #DaybreakLaunch.
    GBlack and Bravely like this.
  4. Korin New Member

Daybreak, take the servers down and roll them back please, a lot of people have handed in collections and gotten no EXP for them whatsoever.
  5. Axaqi Member

Fix this ASAP. We have a multitude of people that have taken vacation from work for this. And also; collections have been turned in with no experience rewarded as has been previously stated.
  6. gqwild New Member

A few things i would like to see
    1. Mounts speed increased to 50%
    2. AOE auto attack and casting speed on spells only, still locked from gear.
    3. Griffon's added back to classic zones.
  7. Schemer Member

I would like to see DoF.
  8. Sovgodt73 New Member

DoF still not in on Stormhold :)
    Any fix soon?
  9. Adevil Well-Known Member

Holly keeps broadcasting....doesn't look like they know quite what is wrong yet.

Edit: "an issue with the Desert of Flames expansion trigger not...triggering"
    Spindle likes this.
  10. Tearofsoul Member

Is this fix yet? I am still debating whether I should come home early.
  11. Kilbane New Member

Does not seem to be.
  12. Kendayar Active Member

stay at work
  13. jeradl Member

A response from DBG about wth is going on would be great !!! Why the world hasn't that happened yet?
  14. Tayet Member

They have people in game broadcasting every half hour or so that they are looking into it. They just haven't posted here.
  15. Kilbane New Member

I agree some kind of post in the forums would be nice. Not much to ask to be honest.
  16. Ucala Well-Known Member

they had to run to the closest PetsSmart to get more hamsters guys, don't worry
    Bratackia likes this.
  17. Adevil Well-Known Member

Broadcasted they're bringing the server down 9:30AM PST for brief update. That's in about 9 minutes.

Edit: OK, I dug it out of the log file

Greetings Norrath! The server will be coming down for a brief update at 09:30 AM PDT Thursday Oct, 08 2015. Please find a safe place to log out before the server comes down. For more information on scheduled downtimes, please visit: http://www.daybreakgames.com/status
    Spindle likes this.
  18. Corsox New Member

You'd think after 10 years of expansions people would learn to not take vacation on the day they launch content. Some things never change ~_^
  19. Adevil Well-Known Member

Spindle likes this.
  20. Bratackia New Member

I was wondering what that was. I apparently logged in about a minute before I got bounced. Tossed back to Character select with 3 of my characters missing.