Sundered Ground feedback & bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I tried it on my free account and only got one gravel each time just the way its supposed to be
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

What I am wondering is how many gravel I need to stockpile...
  3. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Build: 12203L
    Server: AB
    Toon: Moonarial
    Class: Warlock
    Level: 91
    Time: 9pm EST

Issue: Inconsistency in drops of umber gravel. Not all are dropping 2 of the umber gravel which I understand is the norm for members. Several times only one would drop. No merc or pet being used.
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

I was just testing this tonight on Everfrost server.

I had two accounts up, both all access. One account I had a merc up, the other I did not. The one without the merc always got double however many gravel that it said it dropped. The one with the merc always got one gravel.
    I then grouped them both together (keeping the merc up). Doing that, both characters started getting only one always.
    Then I dropped the merc and stayed grouped. Both characters still were only getting one gravel each.

As soon as I ungrouped, with no merc, I was getting double on both characters. So pretty much you have to do this completely solo to get the doubling. =(
  5. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Ok with merc at all levels I'm seeing more drops of the umber gravel in quantities of 1 to 3.

Now I'm on my lvl 91 lock in TS and without a merc, I'm lucky to get a drop of 2 umber gravel 1 time out of 5 kills. With merc more often and again with the 1 to 3 umber gravel drops. It actually works out that I get more drops per kill with the merc, but do not get the member bonus on them.
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

That is different than what I was seeing. I was only getting 1 + all access double. With the merc I always just got singles. I've yet to see more than 1 drop on the live servers, I was seeing 1-3 on test though yesterday, I didn't think to test with and without the merc there.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm confused...granted, it's way too early in the morning in my neck of the woods on a Sunday, when I haven't gotten a lot of sleep, but remind me/tell me I'm imagining things/whatever: didn't I see a list somewhere of the coordinates in the 28 zones where these are attacking, complete with levels for them? I've got a level 46 toon on Test in The Enchanted Lands, who made it to the eruption there (Goblin Pass...tell your friends! :D), only to be surrounded by...level 33-35? I guess that's the minimum->mid-range level for the zone?

Uwk
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

When we lose the merchant, as we apparently inevitably will, where will we be able to buy the recipe book(s)? And don't say, "nowhere," because I know for a fact there will be a revolution in Homeshow...a deep and bloody one. ;->

Uwk
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Greedy mercs! No wonder I don't use 'em. ;->

Seriously though, this shouldn't be happening. :-/

Uwk
    who actually is thinking about unlocking the feature, just to get Qho into life-threatening situations
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm, very odd. Took my level 46 over to Lavastorm ('cause I couldn't find the location for it in The Feerrott, but in the midst of an active volcanic area, was easy-peasy ;->) and started wailing on blue and white conned golems. Odd because the rate of return on anything, even impure stone, was pretty abysmal compared to what I'd been getting from grey-cons, even in Antonica after the Ghost Catching Race (dozens of Gravels! Lots of nutty chocolate bars! :) Impure stone enough to make a guild hall from! even some low-level status items! etc.!). Shouldn't it be the other way around? :-/

Uwk
    going back to hunt in Antonica...maybe The Commonlands ;->
  11. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I see there are recipes for Dhalgar blocks in the CE and Prem editions of ToT. Is the gravel used in these recipes? And will there definitely be a way, preferably for not just adventure-maxed characters, to get gravel later?
  12. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Yes, how will we get gravel after the live event ends?

Also, on the live servers, whenever gravel does drop, I get two. Not one, not three. Two. Color of the mob does not matter. Yes, I am all access. No, I am not using my merc.
  13. Xianthia Well-Known Member

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Sundered_Ground,_an_Investigation_for_The_Spurned

they have a list of the zones/coordinates and hmm level range (iirc lol).
  14. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I didn't get the single gravel return until I actually used a merc with an alt and that didn't happen until yesterday. Always, up to that point, had been 2 without fail but I'd never use a merc until yesterday to kill the undergolems. Grouping with merc may be the trigger for the 1 gravel?

I've yet to get 3. :p
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Xianthia likes this.
  16. Finora Well-Known Member

Singles happened when I was twoboxing without mercs as well (had to check if it was just mercs that caused it).

I finally did see a couple of 3's on test server with my mercenary but never on any of the live servers I have characters on /shrug

At this point I'm not even sure what is supposed to be happening with drops lol, so I'll just kill and collect as I can.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Xianthia like this.
  17. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

On Crushbone, I get 1 with merc, 2 without merc, and never have seen a 3 drop.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Xianthia like this.