The Prison Server Experiment -- Drunder

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leviath Trailblazer Member

Sigrdrifa, you seem to be hinting that you somehow helped people get sent to Drunder. First off, people that are more outspoken, and think differently than you do, are not going to get sent to Drunder. You are probably the same type of ignorant player than has that false sense of empowerment over other players. Well, you don't have any type of authority over any players at all. If you can't handle adversity, then learn to grow. Life is hard, and challenging. You rarely get what you want. Almost nobody will every think exactly as you do. Furthermore, It's probably time that you stepped away from video games, because you are really out of touch with reality.

They've explained how Drunder works, and obviously you spent no time at all reading before you started on the ignorance band wagon throwing Drunder around like you're Wyatt Erp or something. You're a clown.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

That would be a delusion. One person isn't getting anyone sent to Drunder. No, I take that back: ONLY one person can get someone sent to Drunder, and that is the person themselves who is acting badly. You violate the rules, you eat the results.

You really should read whole threads. My response was to a person who was depressed about what a morass Crushbone general chat had become. Since I'm on Crushbone, I know whereof they speak. And, as I said, putting a total of maybe five people on /ignore pretty much cleans up chat. And for the jerks who escalate their wrong-headed rules violation, individual players can /petition them. Someone who continues to act like the offspring of a mare and a donkey is going to eventually get sent to Drunder, thus ending the problem for those on Crushbone.
    HaphazardAllure and Seni like this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

argh this discussion is endless. I did not even know the server is already up
    anyway I don't play on that server so it does not matter to me what people there do as long as what happens there , stays there.
    I also got to say that I don't think anybody's account will go there just because one other player reports you
    it takes a lot more than that.
  4. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Same here, hubby doesn't even know my account info, nor do I know his.
  5. Gehlfein New Member

I honestly think this idea is great... and hope World of Warcraft does something similar.
  6. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Lol-if they did this in WoW, the regular servers would be empty.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

I know this is old, but I'm curious. How did the experiment go? I think it was a great idea. The players keep paying, so money is coming in. There is no CS support, so no cost except to keep the server running. Seems like a win for the company, a win for the people that want to play their way, and a win for the people on the live servers who don't have to endure the jerks.
  8. Chubby New Member

they dont drunder, they just ban outright
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.