[TLE PVP] Berserker cant take a hit

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Digby, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Digby New Member

I am wearing high level armour with level 50 resists items.
    Every hit seems like mobs use strike-through ,my mit is higher
    than some sk's in raid but having hell of time tanking .
    I know they are beasts right now but dam ,can hardly tank city raid at 50.
    Healers have to work there buts off.
    dps is great.
    I played berserkers for years never had this problem, am I only one having this issue?
  2. Muph Active Member

Why is your grammar and formatting so terrible?

SKs and Paladins both have % based heals. A SK can heal 20-25% of their health every 15 seconds, can you do that as a Berserker? No? A Paladin can heal themselves something ridiculous like 2.0% hp per second. Can you do that as a Berserker without 50 insignificant mobs attacking you while you fight one mob that matters? Usually not, definitely not in 1-50 content.

Where's the confusion at?
    Darkon likes this.
  3. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

U sound like a jerk already. No 1 wants two listen too a jerk. Yore reply wood have had so much more value if you didnt include the unnecessary grammar **** comments. Grammar ***** have no other argument. Yore full of condescending remarks and hot air. Do you're friends put up with yore bull? Prob don't have friends that wood half to deal with that.
    Tharrakor and flameweaver like this.
  4. Darkon Well-Known Member

Muph is right. I feel like "BulletCatcher66" is trolling.

No one is that stupid. Right?
  5. Erszebeth Active Member

You gotta use your temp buffs, keep em on your rotation, and if you don't have one, have a shield hot-keyed for when you are taking alot of damage you can pop it on mid-rotation without missing a beat and go sword+board. Grammar comment aside tho, Muph is right, pally/SK have huge self healing potential, zerk....not so much.