Sundered Ground feedback & bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Lera Well-Known Member

The bauble merchant will stick around for this event, which won't be live until next week. He'll probably disappear again after it ends in November.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, I was refering to this post of mine, in response to Niami, it was the second answer:
    Niami meant that you'll find that merchants (the same ones from Malicious Threat) during this event (Sundered Ground), and she is correct. I was stating that they will not be around after Sundered Ground is concluded.

Sorry for the confusion, and hopes that clears it up!

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Kaitheel, 28 zones with those mobs is great but can we make it like 2 or 3 clusters of those mobs spread out in those zones? one cluster per zone is not much when masses descend, and grouping doens't help much if it's not a group update.

Or make it a group update?
  4. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Yikes! One group per zone will be all be permacamped. Please, do it like with the Malices. For that matter, why not just put them in the same spots the Malices were?
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

The second event lasts a bit longer than the first (not in game to check actual dates). Those first few days will be a mob scene at the camps. :p

That said, if it's anything like the Malice one then just need to have patience and wait a couple of weeks, most camps will be free and up for grabs. Well, I hope!
  6. Kasa Well-Known Member

The update is on Test now.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ahhhhh stops running around scooping up gravel
    I thought this even was only on for a little less than 2 weeks now I can take it a little more slow
    I do like it that I get gravel and candy now to bad its nutty chocolate and not rock candy.
  8. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Live server build: 12203L
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Toon: Moonpanther
    Level: 100
    Time: 3:23 am EST
    Class: Warden

Question: Will pack ponies collect arcane umbra gravel?

Comment: Respawn times seem good. umbra gravel drops are good.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

there is one thing I do wonder about
    once this event is over will we be able to get gravel somewhere else ?
    or do I need a gravel pit in my house ?
    Quickly runs to phone ordering a dump truck load of gravel.;)
  10. Finora Well-Known Member

I know it's not an official response, but my ponies on Test were not able to collect gravel.
  11. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Just wanted to do some input for live. First, the mobs are NOT too easy. My level 52 paladin mentored to level 25, with the born-of-dragons merc, was taking up to 5 attacks to take one of these out. The ease varies by level I assume.

Also, are these still just one area per zone? As I can already see what it is coming. On level character at Butcherblock struggling some to farm the mobs for gravel. Along comes a mentored down range-oriented class. Ping-ping-ping! Not much hope for the low level, is there? :(
  12. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

This was asked elsewhere so I thought I'd ask here.

For all access members will they get double of whatever drops for the umber gravel? I know on live it drops in increments of 1, 2, or 3. Will those amounts be doubled for members?
  13. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Humm curious, as I think this particular mat is slated to remain permanently? Thanks for the feed back.
  14. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I've killed over 400 of those golems since it went live and each time I looted gravel it was in 2s, didn't even realize 1 and 3 were in the mix :p
  15. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I didn't find the mobs difficult and I didn't use a merc, but have not finished all my alts so who knows what will happen. As to farming the mobs part, it's only the first day and this event lasts quite a bit of time. I'm guessing that it will wind down and camps will be readily available in a few days. Chin up and all that! ;)
  16. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

It was for me right after it launched this am. I was surprised as well.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Xianthia like this.
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

As an FYI - When I was grouped with my merc, clicking on the corpse would autoloot only 1 arcane umbra gravel. When I dismissed the merc, I received the 2 that I should receive as a member. I did not test grouping with other players.
  18. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Grouping with another account, each character with a merc, I have been getting a pretty even mix of 1, 2, and 3 gravels. Level is around 25, one mentored to other.
  19. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I had my merc out when killing the mobs for the umber gravel, and received between one and three umber gravels. Will try it without merc and see what happens.

Question: so if the mob drops 3 umber gravel, as a member I should get 6?
  20. Finora Well-Known Member

I had this earlier on Test and just thought that perhaps the members change hadn't gone to test for some reason yet (sometimes happens). I didn't think to dismiss my merc and see if it changed.