TLE Vote: Unlock Desert of Flame Expansion Content

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

It's that time again. Will you vote to unlock the Desert of Flame expansion content on the Time-Locked Expansion server YOU play on?

[IMG]

This vote is in-game, and will run on Stormhold and Deathtoll until noon PDT on Tuesday, September 29, 2015. Just look to your mailbox for this vote (and zone or relog if you have any issues having this vote display).
  2. Aliramar Member

Can you tell me please. If I'm playing on both servers, can I vote 2 times or it's one vote per account?
  3. Grymmstone Member

That is a great question. Because their explanation is one vote per account, but being that each server is counted separately you should have a vote on each.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I would just vote cant hurt either way if you do get a vote you did it otherwise you did not lose anything
  5. Tylia Well-Known Member

The poll only shows up on the TLE servers.
  6. Hieru New Member

I feel like this thread needs a Desert of Flames original trailer!

Niboota, Eles, Griffon Lady and 12 others like this.
  7. Adevil Well-Known Member

The votes for Stormhold and for Deathtoll are separate. One server could vote to advance, while the other could vote against. So if you play on both it would be one vote for your account on Stormhold, and one vote on Deathtoll.
  8. Knight Member

really? your all acting like this JUST came out, is totally new and blahh blahh....pffttt, this is what, 10 years old at this point? been there done that
  9. Shadus New Member

How long after the vote will it be till the expansion goes into effect?
  10. Squeeble New Member

To vote 'yes' or not to vote 'yes'. I'm on the fence.

Is there an option to vote 'present'? :confused:
    Griffon Lady likes this.
  11. Karioki Active Member

Yeah. It's called abstaining - a camp I'm in as well.
  12. Kyen New Member

Think of it this way: not voting essentially equates to a "no" vote. You two have time to think about it, but if it's a landslide like last time, you may not have the full week to decide your vote.
  13. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Will be interesting to see how this turns out. Not a gambling man, but I have an odd feeling we'll hear a resounding NOOOO. At least on the PvE one.
    Saw-Lau likes this.
  14. Kalnok New Member

How do we know that our votes actually matter? I don't see any live poling data or posts with results.
  15. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

Shhh, you're not to speak of such things. No one is allowed to know the votes don't matter and it's ultimately up to DBG. See you in Drunder!
  16. Riaak New Member

It's alright guys, Holly already asked if I wanted it unlocked. So plan on some sweet sweet suntanning in SS...
  17. Nightaxe New Member

Having spent most of my time in EQ1 lost and wandering around the Desert of Ro wandering between the dock and the Orc Highway I can tell you without a doubt that to me EQ2 is a shell of its former self without the Desert of Flames EXP.
  18. Ranger209 New Member

Where's Wolf Blitzer when you need him...
  19. Ucala Well-Known Member

hmm it's already Thursday, are they gonna let this vote last a whole week this time?
    first vote they cancelled early cause of how "landslide" it was
  20. Eradani Well-Known Member

my, aren't you the impatient one