Sundered Ground feedback & bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Kaitheel Developer

I've got two changes headed to Test:
    • level 100+ mobs for live events should be more difficult now, as their buff package has been increased.
    • Players that are gold members now get double drop of Arcane Umbra Gravel.
    These changes should be included with the next update to the Test server, but I don't know when that is.
    ~ Kaitheel
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

FYI, the live servers can see the art for the new recipes now, but Test still does not have it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

HAHAHA! It's on it's way now. Bungi said, "Thank you!"

~ Kaitheel
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

He's welcome. The homeshow channel started a linking and drooling frenzy, and those of us on Test were just sort of scratching our heads. :D
  5. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

How are the live servers seeing the art for the new blocks? Where do I go to see it??
  6. Chikkin Well-Known Member

one of the reasons I didn't post anything about this, sorry Mum o_O

that, and I probably got distracted by something else on the forums

oooh shiny! .... /wanders off
  7. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Hmm. I assume that the barter NPCs will be back on live when this starts? As the one in Kelethin is gone on live right now.

And yeah, how are some on live seeing the blocks, as the event has not started here yet?
  8. Lera Well-Known Member

We have ways. *shiftyeyes*
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Not a huge thing, but since someone is likely to mention it, the recipes use T1 sandpaper, but T2 resources. (They also return fuel on a failed combine, not the gravel, so pay attention to what you're doing, folks!)
  10. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I'm feeling a great need to boil some cubes......*shifty eyes*
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

There are ways of getting item IDs from datafeeds and turning them into links. Also cross-server links where Test could link the stuff to homeshow, but couldn't see it, while the rest of homeshow could.

Orrrr ... there's just being patient until they're up on sites. http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=q173&menustr=080000000000
  12. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Thanks so much, just logged in and checked out the ones I had made and placed when I couldn't see them. I made the granite ones, need to make the other ones, but so far I'm loving the granite, awesome job on the artwork on that. :D Happy Dancing!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  13. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, that's good to know! Thank you for the details, Niami! The following changes have been made and should be on their way to Test for the next update:
    • The building block recipes now use Tier 2 sandpaper - Glowing Sandpaper, as fuel.
    • The building block recipes now return Arcane Umbra Gravel on failed combine.
    ~ Kaitheel
  14. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, and FYI... the undergolems can be found threatening 28 zones across Norrath!

~ Kaitheel
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I really like the sandstone blocks but the granite is a little ruff and bumpy for the material
    ok done with complaining
    I am happy the blocks can be seen now
    amm can we get those triangles in the other materials too now ;)
    looks over shoulder and runs for the hills ...............>>>>>>>...........>>>>>>>>>>>..........
    argh Kaitheel is coming after me with an axe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahhhhhh
  16. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

LOL, I'm just the opposite, I loved the rough realistic look of the granite,(even when enlarged which is fantastic!) it should be called rough granite, I think some may have been thinking about the nice polished granite, which by the way would be a great thing. *hint hint*

The sandstone could use a bit more "depth" to it. It has some at stock size but not so much when enlarged. :D

But I'm still THRILLED with new textures and triangles!
  17. Kaitheel Developer

Hehehe! Why wouldn't you want more!? With the amazing things that we've seen players make out of all of the existing shapes and house objects, I'm sure the triangles will lend themselves to new creations and impressive constructs.

Our artists foresaw this request too. These are not the only triangle building blocks you'll see, they just happen to be the first.

~ Kaitheel
  18. Lera Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a list of zones yet?
  19. Finora Well-Known Member

This actually made me squee. I scared my cat because of you :p.

Thank you guys!
  20. Leafa Active Member

Thanks, Kaitheel! I haven't found the post pertaining to the recipe components yet, but still looking.

I'm confused by posts #6 (Niami said: " and that merchant will be sticking around") and #18 (in which you said the merchant won't be sticking around), as to how exactly how long the merchants that sell items for baubles will be around?