Expansion 12 and More on The Horizon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Strings Well-Known Member

Don't forget long hair for male toons.. Maybe nice long black dreadlocks with beads and a red scarf on top?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One big way to convince us crafters of this TLC, imho, would be to make the XP potions HEIRLOOM. If the Powers are worried about us Brokering them, that'll put the kibosh on that. :-/

(x2, x3, x4, etc. = how many 6-person raiding parties are needed for the instance)

Uwk
    who will undoubtedly have some potions left, even after maxxing, and there are others who could use them in The Horde... :-/
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Agnostics only go up to level 95, so it will be different loot. I'd imagine it'll be the same loot tables that already exist really. Main point would be for lower levels to experience the zones.

And the dungeon finder doesn't work at high level because at low levels you can run zones with 1 tank, 4 wizards and a channeler, but as you get high level, it just fails horribly at forming groups.
  4. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Pretty sure bringing Domino back for the expac would be a good load of TLC for the crafters.
  5. Heinzy Active Member

My question was a reaction to what they said here " Not only that, but we’re doing level-agnostic versions of each of the new dungeons! "

When we read this it would make sense if it was not as good as heroic content gear. but it does look like they are bringing agnostic to end game.
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

So the zone itself will be the same, mechanics wise, but it'll be level 20-95 and scale as per the other Agnostics. It's loot will be scaled as per other agnostic dungeons I'd assume, otherwise it's a load more itemisation that doesn't need to happen.
  7. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Wow Xpac 12 never would have thought that was gonna happen, glad to see it did. Been following Domino's twitter feed seems like she's been really cranking out the new TS recipes. Now I see why:D Yipee!!
  8. Brethil New Member

There is no option to use Daybreak Cash for me, only creditcard or paypal. I'm non-US, did you intend to have the option to pay with DBC only for US players? If so, I'm sad because I'd like to spend the DBC I bought eons ago on the AoM CE upgrade.
  9. Awkk Well-Known Member

I want beautiful lion's mane, 1980s rocker hair band wigs for gnomes and erudites!!!

With armor stats!
  10. Kander Developer

Its not end game. Its 20 to 94. These are 5 agnostic versions of new dungeons so everyone can experience the new zones. We have no current plans to take agnostic to the end game.

To be clear, there are a lot heroic dungeons in the new expansion, we are doing one one or two agnostic versions of each theme.
  11. Kander Developer

Beta starts in October.
  12. Katzandra Well-Known Member

I skimmed over all the threads to see if a developer had responded to this very relevant question. Did I miss the response?
  13. Blueiris Member

14. Blueiris Member

That's been a suggestion since I started playing almost 10 years ago, back when I wanted flying mounts. It took this long for the mounts, I think they just ignored the hair lol.
  15. suka Well-Known Member

i am being asked by several people if aom is included in the next expac, along with a lot of other questions. kk people- heads up. so far, from what i have read, this is business as usual. nothing new. all old expansions including aom are always included in a new expansion.

always, when a pre-order is offered, it is a chance for you to reserve your copy and you pay at the time of launch. this time they are being careful to announce that the campaign is included.

i have seen no mention of any price increase or level increase. i am sure this will be addressed later. so please, if you are confused as to what is offered in each expansion, go back and read how others were done.

not sure why the op saying that AOM and the campaign would be included is confusing to anyone. also another point i am asked about is the fact that aom will no longer be available for purchase after a certain date. stop panicking.

this is also business as usual. when it gets close to time to put out a new expansion, it makes no sense to continue to offer the old one for sale since it is included in the new one. they always have a cut-off date for selling the old expansions. the real reason for the sale is so that if you want all the nice little perks that come with a collector's edition, you have a chance to grab it now. you will no longer have that chance when the cut-off date comes because only the new expansion will be offered.

i think she worded everything perfectly - you just have to remember that this is the way it was always done.
  16. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Well if the campaign model was scrapped, and Rum Cellar is included in expansion 12, then why'd we have to pay for it. It should not be the cost of a full expansion then.

Also AoD is never included, so don't say ALL.
    Sentrasia, Mitten and FriggaWitch like this.
  17. Merciful New Member

This is great news, I hope this wont cause problems when the servers merge because EQ always gets a little inflated from old players when an expansion comes out.
  18. KakVander New Member

I'm still confused here. I just got back to the game after a 6 year break and I haven't bought AoM yet. I'm currently 90 so i will have to do it soon. I know the expansions come out in November. Does AoM unlock when i pre-order on Oct 1 or when the Xpansion releases in Nov?
  19. oakmiser Well-Known Member

I think I could really love this Kander. If it gives a chance for you to experience the strats at least at some level of difficulty before doing it in full difficulty for full rewards. It allows people who are leveling in the Agnostic Dungeon timeline to get a taste of what other strats there are.
  20. Vlahkmaak Active Member

Will any of these new dungeons (including the x2/x4 versions) be open dungeons or will it be more instanced stuff again?