Expansion 12 and More on The Horizon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think what's going on there is that you keep whatever status you had with the old side (Good/Evil), you just won't get any new points with them, and whatever city becomes your new home city (Evil/Good), you'll be racking up the points there.

As far as Anashti Sul goes, if you're high enough level, can you just waltz in past the guards (i.e., they'll be grey by then) and demand the priests let you start worshipping her?

Uwk
    who has an Evil that's yet strangely attracted to Rodcet Nife...
  2. Feldon Well-Known Member

I've been dropping hints since June...

http://eq2wire.com/2015/06/04/june-...une-23rd-summer-ethereals-campansion-12-info/
    http://eq2wire.com/2015/07/28/time-locked-expansion-server-stream-video-now-available/
    http://eq2wire.com/2015/08/13/malicious-threat-prelude-event-is-now-live/
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think last year, they weren't sure if they would be able to produce another full expansion, so better to hedge bets, I guess, and "just say no" rather than promise one and fail to deliver. :-/

Uwk
    Rose likes this.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Will we be getting the LONG hair styles that all females in this game have wanted since DAY 1 . . . or are we still whining about how hard it is to write the code for long hair?? And how hard it is to makelong hair for every race (which frankly onlky the HUMANoid races would need. . . not the animal ones.)
    Naramsin, Grannos, Blueiris and 5 others like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Bite your tongue, Human! We male lion Kerra have been missing our manes since creation... :-/

But I'd like to see hair in general, period, of some sort under hats/helms/caps/etc., and really like the latest hat styles, with the do-rags or whatever where the non-existent hair should be. At least that's something! ;->

Uwk
  6. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Always appreciate all the info you put out there Feldon, but unfortunately it's still not an official response as to whether or not they scrapped the mini-installment dlc type campaign every 3-4 months model and went back to a singular annual expansion.

Basically when they first announced it they said over the course of the year, all the campaigns would be equal in price and in content to a full expansion that we used to get once a year, except we'd get to pick and choose if we didn't want one particular campaign.

So now all the usual questions arise: How much? When's beta? Is there a Collector's Edition? etc. etc.
  7. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Yup...I did...I meant "bot", because that's exactly what is happening. If it wasn't for them botting, we'd see 0 of the "rare" shinies on the broker...that means they are doing us a service, right? =/
  8. Darakos New Member

Hello, I have there times a very delicate issue for the provision of Aom and rum extension.
    According to the website costs Rum Cellar plus
    Altar of Malice
    $ 49.99
    $ 25.00.
    Ok In euro but Rum Cellar plus
    Altar of Malice
    € 56.69
    € 28.35
    This is a converted in euro difference of 6.22 euro to dollar exchange rate
    Currently, the dollar but 1 euro = 1.1296 US dollars !!
    Receiving Eu player / payer anything in the value of this or is this just (you have to say yes so) simply was gone unfounded?
    I want the times clearly point out this is not the fine art!
  9. Rondo9 Active Member

I believe its called "extortion" =)
    Ruckus likes this.
  10. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

VAT
  11. Darakos New Member

ok just read me smooth but escaped with the stupid eu online tax law of 2014th What it is not everything ^^
    Thanks for the answer
  12. Nantoh Member

I'm going to wait for the announce about test server.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  13. Zantrik New Member

So if I have all previous expansions, is there any real point in pre-order
  14. Zantrik New Member

So if I already have all expansions is there any reason to pre-order
  15. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Does the Upgrade to CE include Rum Cellar? cause it wouldn't let me buy both.
  16. Enoibia Well-Known Member

You can purchase a variety of options as you will see from this link: https://www.everquest2.com/expansion-content

I reached this page from clicking on Holly's link in her newsletter in the original post. Does this help?
    GrunEQ and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Heinzy Active Member

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy there's actually an expansion in the works.
    But I couldn't help but to laugh at the post... (there's an expansion coming... there's going to be things to do and stuff and places) HAHAH can't share much can you =)
  18. Heinzy Active Member

Forgot to ask one thing.
    Agnostic till end game content is nice, will they drop the same heroic gear as a regular heroic dungeon, plz say yes.
    This coupled with a cross world dungeon finder would put you right up there with the rest of the popular mmos.

For a long time now I couldn't figure why I could use the dungeon finder all the they way to almost end game and then I was left spamming the /lfg for a group.
  19. Corisu Member

Well, I would suggest writing customer service and ask them, you never know....

This was longer ago, but we bought an expansion for one of our accounts only to see it get included with whatever expansion it was, a few days later. We contacted customer service who reversed the charge and we purchased the other one that included it instead.

Good luck!
  20. Strings Well-Known Member

OMG no :O collecting shinies is the end-all-be-all of my existence,

On the other hand, the photo of 5 adorable baby dragons with one cool upside-down one makes me fearful of random grab-bags, and getting the same most-ordinary one over and over and over. That's one of the (hundreds of) reasons I left my previous game.

Also, haven't read the whole thread yet, but I'm personally hoping they give crafters some TLC this time. Some people don't even know what x4 or x2 means.
    suka, Naramsin, Lodrelhai and 3 others like this.