Expansion 12 and More on The Horizon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Sep 15, 2015.

1. cellinaire Well-Known Member

I think unless they separately mention "AoD 'features' will also be included", ye need to buy them individually on the Marketplace :)
    Rum Cellar will...of course be included.

And if ya devs decided to go back to the old "yearly expansion" model with 1~2 big GU (or paid campaign) in-between... then I'm fine with that!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Rondo9 Active Member

Box! hahah did you misspell that?

Yeh seriously if they're going to have collection like this again they better not have rare ones.
  3. Rondo9 Active Member

Lets just hope there well be enough content to last until the next "what ever they call it" comes out.
  4. Flatline Well-Known Member

Im totally aware of that, i just want that clearly stated to avoid any abiguity from people who might be tempted to think so... not everyone is aware of the fact, and it DOES take alot of newcomers by surprise
  5. Knight Member

yea everyone, so make sure you all keep buying those 400k and up etherals which will be CRAP like every other piece of gear, weapons, etc will become on release.....lol--stup'd @sses LOL
  6. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Would be nice to get the price of the new expansion so folks can plan for it now. :D
  7. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

You couldn't have paid in advance for EQ Next. What you paid for was ground floor entry into Landmark.
  8. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

aww glad I didn't buy the rum celler last night! :D
  9. Naramsin Well-Known Member

I haven't read all replies to this post, but I have a couple questions:

Will learning the language of the Akhevans be included in the expansion?
    Will there beta testing on the expansion? If so, when?

I'm looking forward to the expansion. I will be buying it, and who knows, if the price is worth what is offered, I may even go for the Collector's Edition if offered.

-Naramsin-
  10. Deirdreh New Member

Kinda not happy to hear this.. I JUST bought AoM expansion.. like last week... seriously.. So now I'm going to have to wait again for this expansion... not. happy.
  11. Rondo9 Active Member

That happened to me a few expansions back, nothing you can do about it.
  12. Rhapsodic1 Active Member

Unless you are brand new to the game you should have known that expansions come out in November.
  13. suka Well-Known Member

are you saying that if my new halas toon moves to freeport and betrays, she can still have faction with the crafting faction in new halas? how? i really hate this good and evil stuff.
  14. suka Well-Known Member

except this time they said there wouldn't be another one.
  15. Haloek Member

Xper I would have to say probably launch date if you buy the new xpac and have not yet bought AOM or are FTP
  16. Csipi Active Member

Im so glad I put off buying AoM. I was really upset that you guys didn't give us the usual pre-order discount so I never bought it.

I was fine with that since I wasn't too impressed with AoM from playing the beta, but now that you have that plus Rum Cellar for such a low price I just might buy this and start playing again.

I mean you guys seem to be doing what I have been asking for in this expansion. I remember making a post complaining about having these compansions, not real expansions and also about how you haven't done any new dungeons for LADs...so yea I guess I like what I see.
  17. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Except they said they scrapped the yearly expansion model. I was expecting another $15 Rum Celler/Freethinkers type DLC.
  18. Haloek Member

I would honestly rather have a yearly expansion.............. it gives me something to look forward too
    :)
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Prexus? As a Neutral deity? COOL! :D

Uwk
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One hopes! :-/

Uwk
    who just now bought AoM+RR on sale, mainly because I have two toons at 95 crafting now...promised myself I'd wait until November when it went free, but the price was right! ;->
    GrunEQ likes this.