The Prison Server Experiment -- Drunder

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Send in a /petition and ask. You can do it from a browser at https://help.daybreakgames.com/app/ask/ -- you may have to create a temp account to access the petition system.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

You likely can contact Daybreak about having your banned account reinstated on Drunder if you still wish to play on it I believe Sigfrida already gave the link I was going to though.
  3. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Yes they do, just because YOU do not doesn't mean that 80% of the population doesn't, half of fatality had one guys account info at one time; the same as in every guild i have ever been in (usually tanks so people can plvl)
  4. Mitten Active Member

Trying to work out why anyone, let alone DBG, would want someone back in game with a user name of Exploit_R_US.
    If the user had any interest in EQ2, I imagine they already have another account on live. Is Drunder to become a testing ground for exploits?
    There's already at least one person on Flames that sells the know how, for real $'s, on how to dupe 'stuff'. Why encourage more?

Anywho I think Drunder is stupid.
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

Because they are wanting to be reinstated... on a banned-person-only server? Where they won't be part of the community at all... where they would be a paying customer as you can't play on Drunder w/o a Sub? Thereby supporting the game in a controlled environment where their "exploiting ways" are kept private from the community at large? Essentially a Quarenteen?

Drunder is an experiment by the developers.
  6. Adevil Well-Known Member

Emphasis is mine.
    May I point out that 80% is not everyone, as you previously claimed? I won't go pulling numbers out of my behind, but I can sure speak out and say with complete confidence that not everyone logs on to other players accounts.
    Ajjantis likes this.
  7. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

lol.
  8. Filly67 Well-Known Member

You are wrong, because if you give out your log in info you are not smart. I understand that years ago guild leaders of high end raid forces would want to see your account and gear and such. If anyone gives out info that attaches to their private stuff including credit card info then they are idiots. No way around it. Stating that 80% of people do that is ridiculous and wrong. Sorry if you think this is OK, but it's not, and if someone does do it they deserve the repercussions.
    Rhodris likes this.
  9. Strings Well-Known Member

I would never let anyone into my account, not even my brother... And I know where he lives.
    Gramma and Rhodris like this.
  10. Exploit_R_US New Member

Daybreak games. Yes banned accounts ( previously banned account) can be reinstated. But there is a cost too it. The cost is a c active sub.
    Petition 1st. State WHAT account is banned.
    Then ask for account to be reinstated. May take a week. Ask for drunder prison server.

Then pay for a sub. But a Krono.
    I got all 6 accounts back.

So yes they are reinstating banned accounts.
  11. Mitten Active Member

How are they kept private when they're often posted on Flames?
    I wonder if they'll be duping Kronos again.
  12. Gramma Active Member

Me, either. Not the brother part. I don't have a brother. But, not even my partner of 11 years, my children or my grandchildren. My account is my account. I'm quite careful with it.
  13. Exploit_R_US New Member

You do understand that the prison server is for cheaters. So yes. There will be cheating. There will be botting. There will be multi boxing. There will be duping. There will be exploiting. And guess what. That's what it is there for....

On a side note. It actually helps live servers. Devs can monitor the server and players better and find dups exploits hacks. That way they know what too look for.

Don't get mad that people like me want to play how we see fit. If I c want to dupe a piece of armor or whatever it might be, it does not effect you!
  14. Eradani Well-Known Member

i do expect that any krono duping will get fixed straight away, and that's a good thing.
  15. Mitten Active Member

Yeah. That's awesome. Though I fail to see how it helps live servers.
    Nice to know you can still dupe though. Of course no one on Drunder has a live account, or posts on flames, or talks to players on other servers. And can Kronos still be used on Drunder on all other all access games? I wonder that.
  16. Flamace Active Member

Pretty sure they do...
  17. Exploit_R_US New Member

In all honesty duping items or in game currency has always been in the game. If you know what too look for. It's always the same dupe just different items or currency. So and daybreak seem to always make the same mistakes.
    As for duping. Yes there is still a few. Yes Kronos can be duped. But upon using dupe kronos. The game time does not credit. All that dupe does is cheat the community. Daybreak is aware of the issue. Matter of fact the last 2 working dupes. Kronos and currency, drammasetter helped the Devs fix. Tho not 100%.

The Devs are aware and I think maybe watching for it.
    There is a guy on Flames that does know the ins and out of this.
    Think he had posted the information.
  18. Nooloon Active Member

I am really starting to wonder if they actually need a Prison server. One of the "features" of such a server, as advertised is a total lack of customer service. Seem to me we already have that. I put in a petition on the 9th for a bugged Quest. They have not even opened it yet. That is abysmal service. Last year a petition was answered within hours. Now it isn't answered within days. Poor show.
    Mitten and Malleria like this.
  19. VigaBrand New Member

So just so I am clear here. If I offend mods in some manner I can get put on a server against my will while I am paying a subscription and get no support what so ever?
  20. Estred Well-Known Member

Private in game. Daybreak has no control over Flames and even if the player is Banned or Not they are free to post whatever they want on Flames. They pretty much always have been.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.