The Prison Server Experiment -- Drunder

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Update from drunder: server was a complete flop, no one plays there. Banned people continue to just make new accounts.
    Mitten likes this.
  2. Veta Well-Known Member

Winning, you have to rebuy content to play again. This probably requires buying expansions, campansions, reforging use, and merc use over again.
    Foretold, Wirewhisker, Gramma and 2 others like this.
  3. Strings Well-Known Member

Recently some red names have given useful information:

Those are from https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...on-afk-botting-isnt-against-the-rules.563446/
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  4. Flamace Active Member

We did not enjoy playing with you on live, what makes you think it would change on Drunder?
    Wirewhisker and Adoninilol like this.
  5. Awkk Well-Known Member

Anyone here who is on Drunder and can see the chats there, can you tell us what kind of things they are saying that they have been banished there for? So we can be sure to avoid making the same mistakes?
  6. Gramma Active Member

One of the rules included training mobs into other players. Is that even possible now? Every time someone has been running for their life past me, the mobs were locked and would not have noticed me if my toon danced naked directly in front of them and sang that Pumba song from the Lion King. Although if my toon did such a thing, everyone else might be traumatized by it. He's not exactly Channing Tatum.
  7. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

No i can just use a friends account, i have a plethora of account's built up from people quitting.
    edit: Assuming i wanted to play on the trash live servers
    We is a big statement. Oh no some random level 20 ranger has me on ignore?
  8. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Maybe if people were on the server at all, see above post about server being an empty flop.
  9. Awkk Well-Known Member

Give it time, maybe it will catch on. Is there a website that tracks how many players are logged into a server at any one time?

I just want to know what people are actually getting banned for. Because it is becoming a joke in chat, whenever anyone does or says anything, somebody might tease them and say they will get sent to Drunder for that.
  10. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

It's OK, they have lots of spare resources from the server consolidations.
  11. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Update from Everquest 2: Drunder server stirs industry-wide interest, still too early to measure the playerbase. People with guilty consciences and in danger of being sent there desperately spread manure, trying to demoralize Daybreak into shutting it down.
    Wintir and Gramma like this.
  12. Flamace Active Member

I can not for the life of my figure out why you ended up on Drunder. :D I mean it's not like its against the TOS to use/login to others accounts. Obviously the rules do not apply to somebody of your stature, with the guilds you've been in. Oh wait, I guess they do, you're on Drunder. ;)
  13. Mitten Active Member

Actually it would be the owner of the account that would suffer the consequences, not the user.
  14. Wintir Active Member

Let's start with the potty-mouth/Tourette Syndrome players being banished to Drunder.

Alternatively,DB can update their NPC merchants to also sell risperidon tablets ;)
    Mitten likes this.
  15. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

95% of this game has broken a TOS im p sure, everyone logs into other people's account
  16. Adevil Well-Known Member

No, they do not.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  17. Filly67 Well-Known Member

No they don't. Just like any other login in venue. Smart people do not give out their passcodes.
  18. Strings Well-Known Member

But that's how you get COOTIES O.O
    Rhodris, Xevran and HaphazardAllure like this.
  19. Exploit_R_US New Member

Is drunder retroactive? Meaning...can I have my banned account back too play on drunder.
  20. Rocketjones Active Member

Who's going to pay to play solo? Decorators and crafters?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.