Altar of Malice Rare Drop Merchant!

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Kander Developer

Coming soon! More info next week!
    Jrel, Regolas, Liou_Unrest and 2 others like this.
  2. Foretold Well-Known Member

So don't spend the 10K ferrin I was just about to blow on a mount... got it :D
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  3. Luciar Active Member

Trying to boost your post count I see ;) Epic double posting ftw. Where's SOE_mod4 when you need "it" *grumbles* :p
  4. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

OMG i just bought that mount 2 days ago .... /cry
  5. Foretold Well-Known Member

Don't cry, its the best mount in game, well worth the price :D

You just have to go farm more ferrin.....!!! Yay?!?!?
    Pixilicious likes this.
  6. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

lol right, i just need a grp for that, but where will i get that ??
  7. Liou_Unrest Active Member

Exciting stuff. Rare drop merchant include ethereals?
    Neiloch likes this.
  8. Nkito Well-Known Member

I doubt they would put them on there, at least as tradable items, would be nice though even at ridiculous prices.
  9. Lexxiii Active Member

If I have the mount that drops from Castle Highhold (Leathery Egg) should I focus on buying the zeppelin mount or should I wait and see what the rare drop merchant has? I have 9K Ferrin but am wary to buy it because I want to see what that new merchant has.
  10. Tyman Active Member

I doubt it, but I wonder if the Wrist of Grand Auras will be sold.
    Neiloch likes this.
  11. Lexxiii Active Member

I honestly want that ring that drops from Zavith'loa that when you die if you kill something within 15 seconds you come back alive. Forget what it is called but I so totally want it. But since it is from the Advanced Solo, I wonder if it will be sold on the merchant.
  12. Liou_Unrest Active Member

I can't imagine there's all that much appeal to the rare item merchant if there aren't ethereals included. I think it would really fit if they did include ethereals but made them NO-DROP/soulbound if purchased from the merchant and keep the dungeon-dropped ones tradable. I could see it going either way, but I mean do you really think its going to muster up excitement and a worthwhile addition into the game when we can FINALLY buy that leather egg for 400 ferrin instead of 500p?

Although, happily welcome something new to spend ferrin on and another reason to run heroics that have been getting relatively stale. The new fabled content has kinda taken away much reason too besides the ever-elusive eth's.
    Neiloch likes this.
  13. Neiloch Well-Known Member

I hope it includes ethereals, otherwise you are talking about 3 items being worthwhile and maybe the weapon caissons.
  14. Kander Developer

Going to say it right now. It will not include the ethereal weapons. Those effects will be readily available in expansion 12 on a new item tier. More info super soon.
    Sigrdrifa, Luciar, Foretold and 2 others like this.
  15. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Doubt it will include Eths, but it could potentially include;

• Ossuary Event Items
    • Highhold WDB Charm
    • Damage Increase Ears
    • Brokenskull event CB Ring
    • Vigor 3 Charm
    • Mit increase Tank Ear
    • Tank WDB Charm
    • RC HM CB Wrist
    • RC HM Pot Ring
    Not a bad list for people to have access to buy of course. This also excludes all the Fabled EoF Stuff.
    Liou_Unrest and Feldon like this.
  16. Tyman Active Member

Neat
  17. Nubek Active Member

Awesome. Will you be adding ferrin versions of the Cozen Ethereal Shroud/Hood? I contemplated grinding etyma to get them but that's such a crazy slog when it's no longer the active expansion.
  18. Kander Developer

Yup.

New versions. More better, more stronger, more fastererer.
    Brennin, Noizette, Awkk and 6 others like this.
  19. Neiloch Well-Known Member

HaphazardAllure likes this.
  20. Luzionist Active Member

Does anyone know what the list of the rare items in each zone is or if there is more than 1