All Access Members Get Double XP!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

This weekend is a great time to be an All Access member! Why? Because you’ll get DOUBLE XP (Adventure, Tradeskill, AA) all weekend long! The Double XP bonus will turn on at 12:01AM PDT on Saturday, September 5th and will last three full days. This means you have until 11:59PM PDT on Monday, September 7 to fill up those XP bars!

The Double XP bonuses will be available for All Access members on all traditional servers. While the bonus will not be available on Stormhold and Deathtoll, there are still mighty adventures awaiting All Access members there. Remember, you must be a member to access those special servers.

Not a member yet? Now’s the time to sign up: https://www.everquest2.com/membership
  2. Petseeyou New Member

I was Free to play for a year or two and constantly being asked by my guild mates to help them powerlevel their toons. I hated it, now I have been All Access for about a month and a half i FINALLY get my first Double XP Weekend!!!
  3. Drunderbunder New Member

What will the Stormhold server get for this long weekend?
  4. Mowse Well-Known Member

Would be nice to know what TL servers get. Half price items would be nice. Saving my DB cash for a sale. (and please not if you purchase more DBG cash its doubled.. I have enough :) )
  5. Feldon Well-Known Member

Here's a graphic:

[IMG]

Double Nostalgia. [TM]
    Kurisutaru, Terrius, Belenos and 21 others like this.
  6. Dexella Associate Producer

To clarify - no special plans on the TLE server this weekend, but you do have to be an All Access member to access those servers.

Sorry if there was confusion.
  7. Mowse Well-Known Member

OK I see it now. :( .. I want a present. But.. that being said... Deathtoll is a present of sorts huh?
  8. Adevil Well-Known Member

9. hwy101 Active Member

Thanks for the chuckle Dex :D
  10. Antisocial Member

Can you still get All Access passes for 3 days or was that even this game? Would like to keep my bot crew all leveling at the same rate and this will mess up my 2nd group that isn't all-access
    Eradani likes this.
  11. RescueMe Member

I like that graphic. It should have the caption "Picture accurately represents current server population and how many people you will actually encounter in-game while taking advantage of double xp weekend"
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I swear a few double xp weekends ago there was an announcement that more types of double weekends would be happening like double guild status and double currency. I was hoping this would be double guild status weekend. I have been waiting to turn in Newsies on my toons for a very long time and I would really like that bag. Maybe next time.
    Prissetta likes this.
  13. Lightrock Member

You get NOTHING. You're supposed to get nothing. The entirety of the TLE server paradigm is that you get nothing. You are missing the point of the time-locked servers. You must immediately solo-grind a toon from 13 to 23 on nothing but wolves and bears in order to reboot your brain for use on the time-locked server. Report back on your progress please.
    Belenos likes this.
  14. Drunderbunder New Member

No TLE love is interesting, considering we just got reduced vitality pots last weekend. It's interesting because i'd assume they didn't include TLE to not mess with lvling progress, but vitality potions did just that.
  15. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

I could have sworn some of the early rewards from /claim were XP potions - for example at 3 months perhaps?

As such XP weekends or Vitality Potions are not completely out of what even for the nostalgic.
  16. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

The magic of Google tells me the rewards were not introduced until the first anniversary of the game even though the one week reward included xp pots. Guess they are more out of place than I remembered them being.
  17. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Nah, you're thinking of Rift.
  18. Antisocial Member

19. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Ah, so long ago, had completely forgotten.
  20. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Now that's funny, hehe