Shady Pines Asylum - Oasis Server

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

So here's 2 firsts for me - My first house screenshots posted to the forums (in 10 years!) and my first real successful breakout!
    If you're interested in visiting to see it more up close, it is Shady Pines Asylum, Owned by me (Shanette) and listed @ #46 on Oasis!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Niboota, iisbliss, Faeonara and 7 others like this.
  2. Emesh Well-Known Member

I stopped in there last night, I had a blast reading the charts above the beds! :D So many house actors and details that added to the look and feel of the asylum.
    I like the way you did the breakout, I bought that house when it first came out and I never did anything with it. You gave me so many ideas!

Oh and I love the grave yard, If anyone pops in there make sure you stop to read the grave markers!
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files
    We'd like to help you learn to help yourself
    Look around you, all you see are sympathetic eyes
    Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home..."
    --various lines from the Simon and Garfunkel song, "Mrs. Robinson"; can't recall if these actually are all in the same verse, but for any folks who may have entertained a thought about this being one of their rare cheery songs from the old days (I have a male Halfling Dirge named Pwyll [Paul in Welsh] Sigh'Man on Test; I like to think my character creation capability did pretty well with pics of a young Paul Simon ;->), put that thought out of your head, right now! :-/

Uwk
    Faeonara and Ocarinah like this.
  4. Gracey Well-Known Member

This house was awesome!! I loved reading everything everywhere - so creative in verse and decoration! I had to dance with the dance party and helped myself to a plate of food in the commissary. I about spewed my coffee with the bit about Oberyn Martel (Game of Thrones reference). I haven't had so much fun visiting in a long long time. Great job!!:p
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, Spex? What happened to your pictures? Like, 16 of them? They're not showing up; just a stock photo of a grey tabby kitten apparently going "nyah!" or laughing or just yawning, with the phrases, "Photo not found. CLICK for photos" and a simplified sketch of a camera? :-/

Uwk
    Ocarinah and Spextasy like this.
  6. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Sorry about that, I for some reason deleted the albums from PB. Restored a few of them now though. ;)
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

ROFL: Shadoweaver tombstone. Awe poor Devilkiss N'Tell!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  8. Spextasy Well-Known Member

A friend pointed out that I forgot to inform people about the log book at the registration desk. So if you'd like your visit to be recorded (or your escape as a patient!) You can. I may add more to the cemetery eventually too, as soon as I get some more of the customizable tombstones, Since I've had a few requests from people to be "killed." lol. Possibly after the server merge. ;)
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And you can get the customizable--er, customizeable--tombstones you can write on (silly Spellcheck! It is so a word, at least as much as "Spellcheck" is!)--from the Smashing Pumpkins collectibles?

Uwk
    Ocarinah and Spextasy like this.
  10. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Yep they're the 2 rewards options from it. The "engraved" and "etched" cenotaphs. :)
  11. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Update : This home was recently updated to add more patients and graves to the cemetery. :D
    It can be found in Large Homes on the Maj'Dul server or via the Qeynos Prestige Portal - Shanette's Fright Manor, for those wishing to visit, or re-visit!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Faeonara like this.