You have been blocked from redeeming loot. Please contact support if you have any questions. LoN

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Blade Parker, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Blade Parker Active Member

I am receiving this error when trying to redeem my LoN loot. Is there any chance I can have my ticket addressed and be unblocked before the sale is over? I don't really want to buy anymore if I'm not allowed to claim the loot. Thanks.
  2. LordTiras Well-Known Member

I was just about to post a similar thread... I'm blocked from trading (which, granted, I've never tried to do before). I've even tried the LON stand-alone client, as I found a couple of threads on the EQ1 boards suggesting that it would help, but to no avail.
    I was able to redeem and claim a bunch of loot cards earlier, so I guess it's possible the server that controls all of that is borked?
  3. Blade Parker Active Member

Is there any way to reach support before the sale is over? I sent a tweet in as well as a ticket, but most tweets have the response that they answer them in the order received. I could probably buy more cards while the sale is on, but I don't want to be stuck with loot I can't claim. Any other people have this issue?
  4. Zukira Member

I"m having this issue myself with any loot from purchased cards, though I can claim anything off my loot cards I got for free monthly just fine as of yesterday
  5. RadarX Community Manager

We're going to take a look at this and will let you guys know when the issue has been resolved.
  6. Windstalker Executive Producer

Working on it! Omg, i want to claim my Sleepless Researcher! :(
  7. Zukira Member

Thank you!
  8. Windstalker Executive Producer

Give it a try now and let me know if there are issues.
  9. Zukira Member

Still getting the blocked message here.

- Relaunched. Confirmed still blocked.
    - Validate Game build: Still blocked

- I have a toon on the TLE server, besides my toons on AB.
    - I wonder if this might be flagging all toons as not able to claim new rewards even on non TLE servers
    - I was able to claim rewards previously from free lon cards, that I'd gotten prior to creating a toon on TLE

Installing the external LoN client... block persists on the stand alone LoN client as well
  10. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Quick question: how long does it take purchased packs and boxes to show up? If the answer is "pretty much immediately", then add me to the list of folks having LoN issues (items purchased yesterday still haven't shown up).

(I'm happy to open a ticket for it if that helps.)
  11. Zukira Member

Did you check your bags for a golden rectangular item Shmogre? You'll have to click on those in game to get them to apply to your LoN packs in the mini-game.
    Shmogre likes this.
  12. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Zukira, you rock. I was checking /claim and in LoN; it didn't even occur to me to open my bags. I am a blushing ogre...
  13. Zukira Member

Common mistake. I pulled that one the first time I purchased extra cards myself so don't feel too bad about it. Glad I could sort you out!
    Shmogre likes this.
  14. Windstalker Executive Producer

I'm assuming you aren't attempting to claim on the TLEs? (Because you can't.)

If you are still blocked, please send a /petition and send me a PM. We have been testing with other accounts and it is functioning as normal on our end.
  15. Zukira Member

Yes, I'm not on a TLE server while trying to claim. I figured I'd run through anything I could think of to test it myself first.
  16. Windstalker Executive Producer

Send me a PM please :)
    Zukira likes this.
  17. Zukira Member

18. Windstalker Executive Producer

It looks like our fraud detection software got a little overloaded with LoN redemption over the weekend and some folks may have been unfairly flagged as fraudulent claimers. Our CS Team is aware of the issue and will work on it asap.
  19. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

It looks like our fraud detection software got a little overloaded with LoN redemption over the weekend and some folks may have been unfairly flagged as fraudulent claimers. Our CS Team is aware of the issue and will work on it asap.
    Holly "Windstalker" Longdale

Good. I was wondering why I kept getting Error messages trying to log in.
  20. LordTiras Well-Known Member

Got the error once again, PM sent :(