Drunder

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Adoninilol, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Hello. My name is Chorboy from the server Stormhold. Or Kanyewest from Fatality. Or Adoninilol from Unrivaled, i was in a lot of cool places
    Here are some fun facts about Drunder
    -There are no npc's up currently
    -The stationcash marketplace is working
    -The background when you log in is different than live
    -There is an new create a character screen which is cool
    -When banned all shared bank items from all servers move to the first character you log into
    -You can still run around which is cool i guess
    -It copies your characters completely

--- Why i was banned, basically i exploited an item through the city raids, basically my entire guild was as well (gamibt).
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

3. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Enjoy exploring!
  4. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I didn't realize it was up yet....lol
    suka and HaphazardAllure like this.
  5. Eles Well-Known Member

[IMG]

P.S.

Can you take screen shots and give us a tour? are you the only one at the moment?
  6. Calbiyum Active Member

I don't get how they perma ban you for that. Every single person in this game has exploited something. It's the devs fault for not patching the game properly ban them
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

o_O
    Moonpanther and Kittybock like this.
  8. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

They haven't perma-banned him - he can still play and exploit and do all those things to his heart's content. On his new server. And no, most certainly "every single person in this game" has NOT exploited anything.
    Rozyn, Bekkr, CoLD MeTaL and 8 others like this.
  9. Calbiyum Active Member

I'm sure they have they may not of known things were exploits or just went with the everyone else does it logic. Those two can even be the same thing.
    But you guys coming here acting so defensive is cool too I guess.

Also your last sentence seems like a double negative to me but I may be wrong
    Adoninilol likes this.
  10. Juni Member

I play this game. and i have not Knowingly used an exploit. and if i ever thought something was a bit fishy or too good to be true. I did a feedback and report and stopped doing it.
    Rozyn, Torvaldr, Pipsissiwa and 7 others like this.
  11. Csipi Active Member

OP I think you may have a friend soon.
    Rozyn, dngrmse, Pipsissiwa and 4 others like this.
  12. Wulfhammer Active Member

I haven't exploited a single thing ever so your statement is false..
    Rozyn, Pipsissiwa, Dread1313 and 2 others like this.
  13. Kendayar Active Member

Why would anyone want to continue playing on a server where nothing works and pay to be there?
  14. Twelvetrees Member

I'm guessing it's not FFA PVP enabled either - as you probably would have mentioned that.
  15. Siren Well-Known Member

If they were smart, they'd make it FFA PvP. Not only would some PvP players roll special accounts and petition to be sent there, giving them even more sub money than they've already got from the TLs, but I'll bet it would give all those botters on AB something to really think about before they bot again....

OP: By "no NPCs" being there do you mean mobs too, or just quest givers, bankers, broker and such?
    Dread1313 and Lucus like this.
  16. Adevil Well-Known Member

Oh, you mean just make sure the botters shut down their accounts and stop paying instead of continuing to pay and play on Drunder? That's all FFA PvP would do....reduce income.
    Antisocial likes this.
  17. Flamace Active Member

Anybody that has to list past names/guilds is probably going to fit right in on Drunder. Oh look at me I was cool once, you know, back in High School....
    Pipsissiwa, Dread1313 and Noizette like this.
  18. Ucala Well-Known Member

I would say the most wide used exploit was they DM xp ones
  19. Lucus Well-Known Member

It's a win-win for DBG whether or not it is a pvp or pve server, miscreants get sent there, do mischief to other miscreants and CS doesn't get anymore tickets reporting them making people who get sent there victims of their own kind and to top it off you have to pay to keep playing the game.

in other words they are making money from the disruptive types while the players disrupt each other and CS gets less tickets and reports.
    HaphazardAllure and Dread1313 like this.
  20. Tsurupettan Active Member

Congratulations on your server firsts, and all of your discos! Gambit #1 guild on Drunder!
    Rozyn and Dread1313 like this.