The Prison Server Experiment -- Drunder

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awkk Well-Known Member

No, the price of Krono jumped early this summer, from 2,500 to 13,500 and up, around the time of the gold seller spam invasion, long before the TLE servers were even announced. They have only gone up a couple thousand since the TLE came online.
  2. Deeku Member

With TLE, the price of Kronos went from 5000p to 13000p.
  3. thepowersthatbe Member

nope they went up before TLE
  4. Triv New Member

5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Which is legal, if somewhat stinky. There's only been one big krono duping issue that I've heard of, and it was stamped out, a person and all his 50 or so accounts was banned forever, etc.
  6. Triv New Member

Look up his reddit posting about bots, the guy you are defending admits he is a bot. On the AB server he bragged about botting and his antics.

Also look him up on goggle gixx+eq2wire+3rd party programs.
  7. thepowersthatbe Member

Botters getting mad bads! ROFL I love it.
  8. Triv New Member

If someone disagrees with you or calls you out they are a botter? No Gixx, I read the past posts in this topic and decided to see if you were the POS everyone that knew you said you were. AND I'll be, when I goggle your name and EQ2, EVERYONE on EVERY site thinks you are a POS. And reading the reddit the other botters hate you as much as the general community does.

And they hate you enough that they even called you out by real name and home town.

As for Drunder, I say go for it. It has a good chance of working, but it also has a good chance of backfiring, we won't know till its live.
  9. thepowersthatbe Member

10. Triv New Member

/passes the Go-bot a tissue

And I notice that not once do you deny anything I stated above.
  11. Leetster New Member

Please make this server.

Please make previously banned accounts playable again. (Make sure there is a active current xpacs )
    Charge a fee to restore accounts. Like 2500 daybreakcash.
    Also requires a current active credit card as well.
    Give no options too add Daybreakcash, only if purchased.
    Make accounts that have the Same Credit card share loot. All loot all currency. But only to those said accounts would be linked.

Lastly, let the bottlers bot. If that how they choose there time. Let them. There paying for it.

Let the exploits exploit. (Honestly just make Plat or in game goldcworthless. Give max tokens or currency to everyone. T g at way who cares if they do.
    Take Kronos out of the Market place on that server. MAKE SURE KRONOS CANNOT B E TRADED BETWEEN SERVERS OR ACCOUNTS. OR ACCOUNTS ON 1 Game and in another. That way people are forced too spend money and support the game.
  12. Deeku Member

yes. First from 500p to 2500p then to 5000p.

But he price went up from 5000p only after TLE.
  13. thepowersthatbe Member

And FYI only reason bot people are mad bad is I'm about to cost them a lot of $$$ I'm going to post there source code for both programs on Reddit so that every programmer out there can get ahold of it.
  14. Yajirushi52 New Member

Also, I just noticed this while reading the OP again, but please either remove all krono from all accounts when they get sent to Drunder or remove them from none, don't leave big decisions like the removal of krono (which are purchased from DBG for real money) up to the whims of CSRs.

**edit** I don't want another SoeMod_02 running around on the krono when people get sent to Drunder.
  15. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Not at all, even before the TLE announcement the prices were in the five figures (at least on AB).

Kronos jumped to almost 20k after TLE, but definitely were over 10k before TLE was even announced.
  16. Kham Active Member

I dont know how this turned into a thread about kronos, but here is my 2 copper. This isnt an eq2 problem. this isnt a server problem, or a 1 person problem. The krono problem is something on a scale that most people couldnt imagine. certain individuals that are very smart seen the potential early on and started hoarding krono. then they started selling them and buying them on different servers, to spread around coin. once they got to a point they could aquire so many, they started buying any undercutters and keep the price high. they do this not only from server to server but from game to game. they keep the price high cuz then they have more value in whatever it is they are trading for. wether it be items in game, or rmt. Its no secret there is sites where kronos were being sold at rediculously low prices. now yes they get monitored and a percentage of the sellers / buyers from 3rd party sites get banned but its not all about rmt, its about a monoply. the price stays high because botters who slr and such can pay the plat price and dont care, it jut means farming more items or shinys to sell for them to play for free.

Ironically, The losers in this is daybreak. Kronos to my understanding are simular to any service voucher that you recieve, be it a coupon, a gift certificate, or card, or various other means of advance pay services. Once the krono is purchased the monies are set aside, and cant be claimed untill the krono is consumed, just ike a pre paid gift card. Think of it as an escrow account per say. With the krono hoarding, im willing to bet there are individual kronos that are 2 years plus old and not consumed. The big issue is, they cant lock krono to a server or specific game now to cut down practices because its already locked. The solution is to come up with acreative way to get more people buying the krono from them and listing the than can be bought up and redistributed, which means they need an alternate means of use for a krono. this will actually put them in more demand but lower prices in the long run as the stock pile of hoarded kronos depletes itself from consumption.
  17. silex New Member

I am sorry, but I believe this to be a very bad idea on Day Breaks behalf. With no customer service support player will be allowed break all rules.
    Drunder will get no customer service support and it will require a maintained membership to access and play.

Drunder is where some accounts found to be in violation of our existing Rules of Conduct, Naming Policy, AFK Policy, Terms of Service, and/or EULA are selected to be sent in lieu of account termination.

Ultimately, players who break the rules – or want to – will have a world of their own to do… whatever they will.

As example You may not harass or threaten other players.You may not use any sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive language.

Day Break will force players on to this server and now have to pay to be harassed by other.

Guess my point is, with your decision on sending players to this kind of server. Do you know their age, as i pay for my 16 year old daughters account. Please be careful on these type of ideas.

You must be at least 18 years of age or have reached the age of majority under the applicable laws of the place where you reside or, if you are not, you must obtain parental or guardian consent to access and/or use any of the Daybreak Games. By accessing and/or using any of the Daybreak Games, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or have reached the age of majority under the applicable laws of the place where you reside or, if you are not, that you have obtained parental or guardian consent to enter into the Daybreak Terms of Service, Daybreak Privacy Policy and Daybreak End User License Agreement. If you are not of legal age to enter into the Daybreak Terms of Service, Daybreak Privacy Policy and Daybreak End User License Agreement or have not obtained parental or guardian consent to enter into the Daybreak Terms of Service, Daybreak Privacy Policy and Daybreak End User License Agreement, then you may not access and/or use any of the Daybreak Games and/or any part thereof.
  18. Drizzly New Member

Botters... AFK EXP farmers... these are easy catches...

But how controversial must one be for their TROLL habits to be ban-worthy?

if someone has a philosophical discussion, and someone... third party perhaps... thinks its blasphemy... do they both get banished to Drunder...
    one for being insensitive and the other one for being intolerant?

offensive names? how offensive?
    you're getting into murky waters.
  19. Mathuzilah New Member

Britain Did that. The place is called Australia now.
    Moonpanther likes this.
  20. Mathuzilah New Member

The links are in there. on the initial DBG post of this thread. look for Rules of Conduct, Naming Policy, AFK Policy . . . etc..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.