Time-Locked Expansion Server FAQ (June 16)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kander, Jun 16, 2015.

1. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

I am so happy they decided to include "the isle".
    Alenna likes this.
  2. Taledar New Member

3. Alenna Well-Known Member

I"m wondering if there was a problem with making it so that the adventureing/tradeskilling you did on the TLE servers counted towards the daily objective like it does on test and beta. I know you said you wanted to do when you were talking about putting the TLE servers in.
  4. semisus Does not play this game

when will lavastorm open? i dont see it on bell , is there some kind of acess quest we have to do?
  5. semisus Does not play this game

nvm this , its there ) guess i missed it
  6. Valorian New Member

Hey guys!

I need some help in here. I've purchased the membership, but cant see where could I choose the Stromhold nostalgia server, neither in the Launcher or in-game character creation screen. Could u help me please?
  7. Soluss Member

Create a new level 1 character. It will ask you then if you want to create on the TLE servers
  8. Idaho Iksar Active Member

Am curious as to why there are no Beastlord or Channelers available to play as a class when Aerakyn and Freeblood, who were introduced some time after these classes, are available as Races? Seems rather stupid to allow races that never did appear in EQ2 in the beginning yet exclude the Beastlord - and Channelers (to be fair).
  9. Ledan Member

Because the Beastlord & Channeler are a class not a race.