Stormhold (PvE) and Deathtoll (PvP) Servers Open Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Стихиец New Member

at the most extreme case it is possible to make the starting area of the forest ruins or peat bog,and in the evil graveyard or flooded city.And DLW and sea ice Fang to be deleted!!!,also rebalance vehicles,why quest horse and 10 platinum are the same??
    GBlack likes this.
  2. ArgentGarou Member

They said we would NEVER have beastlords and yet we do. So don't give up all hope about regaining the Isle of Refuge
    GrunEQ, Siren and Jaden like this.
  3. IATESAND New Member

Dude.. give it up there wont be an island. I man for the love of Gawd, I dint get why it is even a issue, the isle was just a 30 minute diversion to get low level shinnies. I just don't think its going to be missed.
  4. Lovidicus Active Member

Yeah who cares about the island. If you HAVE to go there, then go do any of the 2+ quests that let you zone in there even today.

In more important news, what TIME are the servers supposed to be going live?
    Rozyn likes this.
  5. Seefar Well-Known Member

It's not just the Isle of Refuge. It's the whole city experience after the Isle that I miss and would love to see again (though I know it's not possibubble). Whoever decided to remove that fabulous content should be shot, taken to Deathtoll and left to rot.
    Belenos and Jaden like this.
  6. Celestial New Member

QFE
  7. Drizzly New Member

I thought it was launching at 0:00 PDT Tuesday... someone above said noon...
    confirm please.
    (planning a 1 AM Mountain Time Gaming session takes... some preparation... which i have already undertaken... but if this schedule is off... well... i am gonna be a wee bit disappointed. ;)
  8. Siren Well-Known Member

Yeah, can we have an official link to where it says Noon PST Tuesday at least?
  9. Rozyn Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how gamers are still betting on exact times despite hundreds of examples not to do just that. How can anyone still be expecting perfect launches without any complications?! You're basically setting yourself up for disappointment.
  10. Araleth New Member

11. Siren Well-Known Member

Thanks, Araleth!

Sorry, not being a social media person, I always forget they post everything important there. :p

Hmmph.
    flameweaver, Jaden and Drizzly like this.
  12. Drizzly New Member

Sincere Thanks for providing an official link.
    Will be making the appriate schedule changes... interesting... Century Link is scheduled to troubleshoot my unstable internet connection tomorrow... at wait for it... 1 PM MDT... which is yes... 12PM PDT... sigh... why do i suddenly feel dread...
  13. Cykonecro New Member

Boy, I wish I had stock in Pampers diapers for all the crying that's going to happen tomorrow!!!
  14. Drizzly New Member

so go buy some. take daddy's credit card. :p
    flameweaver and Siren like this.
  15. Hoiyay Active Member

We still have to know what time they initially start...so we can add in the extra 4 hours for the fk up buffer. If it starts at 00:00...then we can expect about 04-05:00. If it starts at 12:00...we can expect 17:00 or so
  16. Ucala Well-Known Member

after they took the servers down monday to "prepare" for the TL servers, I would only think they will firstly given an accurate time. but soe never can tell

I mean you can already make a toon on the TL servers, all the way up to it asking you which server you want to plat (which is blank), so character appearance, name etc, is already in
  17. Mowse Well-Known Member

i dont understand this. so i tried to make a character and there is no option for the new servers. Please explain. what am i missing
    Seefar and Jaden like this.
  18. Ucala Well-Known Member

I may have worded it weird, I will explain, through Video!
    but you can make one on a "TL server" selection, but the servers don't exist[IMG] so you can't actually go into playing on it -yet-.

what I was saying is if you can get that far already, surely not much should go wrong when they just add in the servers. (ideally)
    Prissetta likes this.
  19. Jaden Well-Known Member

-----------------------
    *Not on U.S. English servers list heh.
  20. Rozyn Well-Known Member

Oh I agree with that, I'm just saying he acted like he was planning his day around it - never a good idea. I saw on another forum post that Holly said the server opening time was 12 noon Pacific time via a tweet.