PvP Time-Locked Expansion Server Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Caith, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy New Member

When did they give a date? I saw the initial announcement said late July.
    Siren likes this.
  2. Healface Active Member

There should really be a NPC buffer with gear as well, so we continue test and feedback. I doubt many want to level up toons again, if there is another wipe/live around the corner.
  3. LizardKing Member

If you're gonna nerf charm, please do the same for melee damage -- there should be diminishing returns on both sides of the equation. Unless of course the goal is to change to EverScout.
  4. LizardKing Member

Exile would be fine if its a 3rd faction - ie not FFA.
    Siren likes this.
  5. Kaerkor New Member

Anyone else kicked out and unable to log in...?
  6. GBlack Active Member

Yes. Maybe it is the wipe time? But Caith said it will be in a day or so.
  7. Kaerkor New Member

That's what I've been hearing predominately throughout the forum.
    I missed the original announcement and so this came as a surprise.

I really wish DBG would be a little more transparent about what they're doing at the time of action.
    GBlack likes this.
  8. Twisted New Member

The Charm Increases Duration as you level, i was the level 50 coercer who was charming you and your group last night which is why it lasted 20 min, don't think anyone has tested it late game but drew, but as we all know he is a terrible coercer so he will do anything he can too keep the charm :D
    Siren likes this.
  9. Cuffsy New Member

I have not been able to log in at all today and I can not find anything on the forums about it being down?
  10. Drew575 Active Member

i personally don't care about charm i use it just to make people mad...lol if I remember correctly, a certain coercer destroyed you and your four man group 2/3 times in group pvp....please learn to play, thanks. ;)
  11. Swigar Member

He said that yesterday
  12. Twisted New Member

don't forget the part where you begged us not too use charm too make it even, then went ahead and charmed our healer lmao ;) keep thinking you're good tho it makes me laugh :)
    Siren likes this.
  13. GBlack Active Member

Sorry, sometimes I'm loosing a grasp about time zones, you know :)
  14. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

Idk you lost as 4 50's to 3 50's and a 45. The only decent player in your group was Rawbin.
  15. Drew575 Active Member

show me where i begged lmao
  16. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

Well here's how it went

First fight: I figured we weren't using broken mechanic, you guys charmed you won. Barely.

2nd fight: I said no charm, your team mates, including yourself said to use it, so we did. **** all over you in a clean sweep

3rd fight: Charmed you plebs again and scraped the blood off our boots afterwards.
  17. Drew575 Active Member

lol he calls me bad, but when its a 4 v 4 what "good" coercer charms the other coercer instead of the healer?oh that's right Twisted does.....lol bad.. gg Twisted, please get good and come back to me <3
  18. GBlack Active Member

I'm in. It was a wipe indeed. Looking forward for a changelog they promised.
  19. Savne Member

This isn't going to be a problem because the charm immunity duration is longer than 2 minutes.
  20. Roshen Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.