TLE (PvE) Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Gninja, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

So if bags are so easy to get at start, then what is the point of giving us just one 4 slot bag?
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

If a dollar is easy to make, why not just give one to me when I ask?
  3. SeaJae Member

An in game bag is a lot less valuable than a real world dollar, that's a bad example. =S

I'd give people bags if they asked for them.
    redwoodtreesprite likes this.
  4. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Yeah, I am already planning to do pay-it-forward bag giving as soon as my crafter gets to the point she can make them. (Once the server starts live of course.)
  5. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I want to get them as I quest. It was very discouraging to run the Qeynos questline and be given bags at least twice if not more times and not need them cause I had a full compliment of them already. Yeah I can use them in bank vaults or whatever but I want to earn them or find them or save up the coin for them.
  6. Ucala Well-Known Member

And some people would give you a dollar if you asked :p doesn't mean the majority would
  7. Loudshirt New Member

If we are going to get only one 4 slot bag to start with I would like to see more bags as quest rewards. Get rid of some of the housing decorations and give bags instead. You will still need to get bigger bags from a vendor or tradeskill.
  8. Odyssey Active Member

Looks like server wiped just happened.
  9. Odyssey Active Member

They also removed Xp/Vitality pots from store!
  10. Chemdawg New Member

I read somewhere, not sure where, think it was from a dev, that because of all the commotion over starting in Neriak/Halas, that they were going to give us the option to start in Qeynos/Freeport in the next update. Is that still happening?
  11. Odyssey Active Member

NM I lied. :/ Pots are still there I had hide Unusable checked.
  12. Pariel Active Member

Not sure when, but I too read the same thing. The aren't changing the quests in Qeynos or Freeport though, so its a case of looking for them to move yourself along.
  13. Gerak Well-Known Member

This is the PVE feedback thread. This belongs in the other thread.
  14. Roshen Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.