Lava Forged, AB recruiting friendly folk

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kittybock, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Lava Forged & Lunar Forged Alliance of Antonia Bayle are recruiting friendly folk.

Having returned early in 2019 to the Mainland, from our sister-guild Lava Forged, Isle of Refuge, we have been slowly rebuilding the guild and want to extend an invite to homeless adventurers. We are currently focused on end-game content and have recently expanded our Raid project: Lunar Forged Alliance.

Lava Forged/ Lunar Forged Alliance is excited to introduce raid team options moving forward! This allows players to raid according to their RL schedule. Along with the established weekend raid team, we have introduced a new weeknight raid team: Darkside, as well as a Monday night PuG raid, to intro new folks to raiding, or help them catch up.

Overview:
    • Level 207 Guild, conveniently located, T3 Guild Hall, Antonica Docks (all amenities).
    • Friendly, Casual Guild, w/ a nice array of players. From those Raiding and/ or running Heroics, to altaholics.
    • Focused on helping players get up to speed, to join us in groups and/ or raids. The goal is to enjoy current content and move forward!
    • Helpful folks, exploring Norrath together.
    • Family friendly atmosphere.
    • Active and chatty.
    Lava Forged/ Lunar Forged Alliance Raid info: The Lava Forged raid environment is casual, but professional, so some legwork may be required to get your toon raid ready. We don't want to just build a guild, but rather, build a community!
    • LF's established Sunday AM raid force:This is our weekend Raid team which has been running since January, working on some catchup/ progression, moving toward the new GU raids.
      • We currently form-up at 11AM EST/ 10 AM CST Sundays.
      • We do have some openings, but toons should be well-geared.
      • Raid Lead: Kittaene
    • LF's evening raid force, Darkside:The Darkside raid team also requires a higher standard of stats and gear. Currently working on progression and new GU raid bosses.
      • Raids Sun/Tues/Thurs. Form-up starts at 8PM EST/ 7PM CST
      • Raid Lead: Kitarion
    • LF Monday Night Madness:This is the Lunar Forged MNM raid team to help folks get on the right path.
      • Monday night 8PM EST
      • Raid Lead: Alexicxx
    • For any of the LF raids, all classes will be considered. Thread will be updated w/ current needs.
    For info on any of our teams, please contact: Kittybock on forums, @Kitty#8457 on Discord, or Kittaene in-game.

General Guild Requirements:
    • Over 18 please. The current Guild makeup is a mature group of adventurers, with a focus on being Family Friendly.
    • Voice is required for groups and Raids--even if you just listen.
      • We also utilize a Guild/ Alliance Discord.
    • We try to run those that need help through content--it's always about getting that better piece of gear. There is some legwork required before entering Heroics or Raids.
    • If you Craft, you Harvest.
    • Help us help you. We love to help new players....but I have never been bored in this awesome world of Norrath. There is always something to do. While we love to help, guildies are not there solely to entertain you. Grab a quest or help a guildie....explore and enjoy.
    Guild Motto: Be Friendly... there is a player behind the toon!

From reading the forums, I see new, returning players, and merged players, as well as many that solo because they are hesitant to group. If you'd like to venture through Norrath in a friendly environment, please contact me either via the forums or in-game. I am usually on Kittaene.

Cheers,

Kitty

Guild Leader
    Lava Forged

notes:
    Lava Forged on the Isle of Refuge is NOT currently recruiting.
    In other MMO's we generally run under the moniker of Primal Fury [PF], name taken here.
    Blazen, Kyler, Raff and 2 others like this.
  2. Kyler New Member

I am new to Everquest 2 and joined this guild on my first day in game. All of the members, especially Kitty, have been very helpful and welcoming! They are a great group of people. I would recommend the guild to anyone looking for a great place to call home!
    Kittybock likes this.
  3. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Aww, thank you :)
    Kyler likes this.
  4. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Updated.

Please note that we do prefer a brief chat on voice, when a Guild Invite has been requested. While we have several guildies that may not choose to join voice all the time, we do like to speak with folks upfront.

Kitty
    Raff likes this.
  5. JRossell New Member

Hello there folks, my name is John and I'm a oldschool EQ1/2 player I haven't touched the game in probably 3-4 years but I'm currently reinstalling and looking forward to relearning the game from start to raiding! Its gonna be fun but I know I'll need some guidance and help and your guild sounded quite a nice fit for that. If you're interested in having another I'd love to join! I'll be perusing forums for the next 45 minutes to an hour while downloading and installing.

Thanks for your consideration!

P.S. - I just thought I should note I'm not working (vacation) for the next 10 days so I intend to put an INSANE amount of time in to level and readjust to all the changes since I first played!
    Kittybock likes this.
  6. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Good morning, John. Hope you've gotten everything installed and all. I will need to have you send me a PM on forums with your name or reach out to me in-game. I am usually on Kittaene or Kittybock.

Welcome back to Norrath,

Kitty
  7. Kyler New Member

I messaged you Kitty!
    Kittybock likes this.
  8. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I got it....thanks. We hop back n' forth, at times. Also have a small guild going on the TLE Server Deathtoll (PVP). Quite fun!
  9. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Thought I'd update, as we always enjoy meeting nice folks. Pretty much the info from original post still applies, with exception of TLE...not so active there these days.

Lava Forged Level 112 Guild, Antonia Bayle is recruiting friendly folk.
    We currently range from fully fleshed-out players with ToT to an array of altaholics with baby toons.

While we are fairly quiet these days, we love ToT, delving into some Heroics etc, but still enjoy exploring old content, as well. If you're new to the game or your old guild seems to have taken a break, give me a shout and we can discuss.

• Mainly active daytime & weekends...some evening players though.
    Send a PM to Kittaene in-game or reach out to me on Forums.

Kitty
    Raff and Craft like this.
  10. Craft New Member

I am a member of Lava Forged since 6 years and i can only say that i am very pleased with how friendly, helpful and talkative the Guild members are. We try to do several Heroic dungeon runs especially in the weekends and have great fun.
    I like this guild a lot and can warmly recommend it. If Kitty is not online for some reason you can send me a tell that you want her to contact you. The toon's i play most are Ymer and Ekodeep.

Welcome to Lava Forged
    Thank you
    Kittybock likes this.
  11. Raff Well-Known Member

Been with these folks for 7 yrs now. Laid back, family friendly guild. Cool folks and good fun.
    Kittybock likes this.
  12. Raff Well-Known Member

My playtime is pretty much allocated to weekends only anymore. Darn that RL stuff. But the guild is very active during EU times Monday-Friday & NA weekends.
    Kittybock likes this.
  13. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Real life first and all that ;)
  14. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Updates: Now Level 125.

Still rebuilding and looking for more, especially EU times and weekends. We do have some evenings, but over the years, we seem to have cooked up more of a day/ wknd crew. Current focus is on ToT for Heroics, but recruiting all levels to join us on our journey through Norrath.

PM me via the Forums or in-game on Kittaene.

May your paths be fair and your pints be full,

Kitty
  15. Bansidhe65 Member

Cannot recommend this guild enough,lots of active,friendly players with a massive knowledge base and lots of fun.
    Does what it says on the tin! :)
    Kittybock likes this.
  16. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Aww, thanks Ban :) Glad you found us!
  17. Bansidhe65 Member

A really active Fun guild,we now run heroics practicaly every day and getting gear,preparing to try raids.,(Seriously,look at my gear compared to 3 weeks ago!)
    We use voice chat for easy strat use and general chatting,ask me for recipes! :p
    We are looking for fun,active peeps for questing,heroics,general tootling about and eventually raids.

We can offer a lot of knowledge,advice and help ,a lovely guildhall with all you need under one roof,and a nice,laidback bunch of people to chat and run with.

Feel free to contact me or kittybock IG or here,cya in game :)
    Kittybock likes this.
  18. Kittybock Well-Known Member

As Ban mentioned, we have begun running ToT Heroics, most every day. Would love to have more! We also grab players from LFG, at times when we are short, which is a great way to see if we are the kind of Guild for you.

I can be contacted via Forum PM Kittybock or in-game on Kittaene, most times.
  19. Oculto New Member

My wife and I are interested in speaking with you Kitt. Maybe when the servers are more stable we can speak then.
    Kittybock likes this.
  20. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Sounds good. Someone messaged it is back up, so I should be in--hopefully--in a few minutes :)