Time-Locked Expansion Server FAQ (June 16)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kander, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Tract New Member

Will fighter heals be able to crit on the time locked servers? or will the fighter heals work similar to how they work now. hopefully they will return to how they worked before they nerfed it.
  2. Matia Member

Will there be Guides and Guide events?
  3. Spakka New Member

>> Content will be locked to classic EverQuest 2, starting areas will be Frostfang Sea and Darklight Wood.
    Any chance you could add a direct port to Queynos / Freeport at the start of Frostfang Sea /Darklight Wood zones for those of us that would prefer to skip these newer zones and just go straight to our original city for that 'full nostalgia feeling' ?
    Cer3aleater, Zeffran, line110 and 4 others like this.
  4. Gankednshanked Active Member

This would be nice but unlikely. Would be cool to sit in the graveyard/ruins again. Nostalgia plsssss
  5. Peak Nagafun

Seefar likes this.
  6. Kander Developer

Votes are counter per account, not character. It does kind of suck you have to delete them off your other characters...

But that is the way the Norrathian cookie crumbles.
    Ozryc, Naypoo, MaxSilver and 5 others like this.
  7. Kander Developer

We will most likely be giving the option to go straight to to Qeynos and Freeport. We are investigating other... options.
    Zeffran, Wulfhammer, Ozryc and 8 others like this.
  8. Kander Developer

We haven't discussed this yet. Most likely not at first.
  9. Kander Developer

This will most likely not change.
  10. Gankednshanked Active Member

Awesome!
  11. Gankednshanked Active Member

On that note, will procs be able to crit?
  12. TeholB New Member

Let us discuss these . . . options.
    Fetish and Belenos like this.
  13. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Chosen starting zones suck, bring back the isles and put the old goblins back on them.
    Remove stat consolidation on all gear so we can tailor our characters as we see fit.
    Set trade skill and harvesting back to original settings. Yes, the forge can kill you.
    Revert overland creatures back to being a challenge, epics roaming where they belong, named with ^^^ as it was.
    Elrohir, ringgirl_UFC and Wulfhammer like this.
  14. Gankednshanked Active Member

15. Kander Developer

1. Sorry you feel that way. We're exploring some other options.
    2. Not happening in this life time.
    3. Some things are really not as cool as you remember them.
    4. We're looking at doing some of this.

Yay!
    ringgirl_UFC, Alenna, Fetish and 5 others like this.
  16. ZUES Well-Known Member

I too would like to see Baubleshire and some of the old starting areas returned. That was the new EQ2 launch experience. The doors are all still there. Please leave the launch crashes out tho. ;)
    Seefar likes this.
  17. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Although I always end up feeling horribly cold by the time I've got through Frostfang Sea, I vastly prefer it to Kelethin!! The one and only time I'm on the side of the orcs, as they try burning it to the ground.
    Belenos, Foretold and Daghammer like this.
  18. Hammdaddy Active Member

This game was really bad like pre-gu13, do any of you realise how poor mechanics,itemization, and the games flow was. I think your view of this game was very skewed, do you have any idea how many people thought this game was trash when it was released because it wasn't ready.
  19. Gankednshanked Active Member

I don't think it was really bad, but it's definitely more fluid now.
  20. Naroc Active Member

Such a small thing but it leaves me so excited. To actually have to care about my money/banking again. To look forward to that PvP kill of someone who forgot to bank. To have to work on getting gold/plat to purchase items/craftables. It's truly the small things that bring out the best in EQ2 pvp. This whole FAQ has me hyyyyyped.
    Elidor and Naypoo like this.