Name Your PvE Server

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kander, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Boli Active Member

"That Which Relentlessly Waits"... might be a bit long but accurate and is an NPC (mob :p)
  2. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

7th Hammer after reading that bit of lore ;)
    Charlice and Kelvani like this.
  3. Wabit Active Member

I think 'Transmuting' would be fitting... that's way out in left field. But I like Isle of Refuge or Refuge.
  4. Pantz Active Member

Sir Loros Highgarden
    Named mob in Bafallen: Halls of the Forsaken
    Totally EQ2 lore.
  5. Breta Well-Known Member

+1
    Febrith likes this.
  6. Nytewolf New Member

Isle of Refuge
  7. Azoryl New Member

Isle of Refuge
  8. Calismic New Member

Isle of Refuge!!
  9. Dragonsnacks Active Member

10. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Isle of Refuge? I can't find it where is it how do I get there /PETITION!!!!!!

Edit: Let's try not to make more work for Daybreak.
  11. Ranga Active Member

Yes, we get your point!!!! Really, we do.

This thread called for suggestions to name a server. It wasn't for suggestions not to name a server. Members are allowed a vote. Let em vote.

Mine goes to Stormhold after all, the underground castle was where many, many adventures were made. Still my favourite zone and one that I would like to become fabled at cap one day.
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

If we can't have Isle of Refuge then Stormhold has my vote yes early on in my eq2 life many good memories.
  13. Fatsenberg New Member

Bootstrutter
  14. Obilic New Member

How about the first EQ named mob most of us ever killed?
    Fippy Darkpaw!

BBBBAAAARRRKKKK!!!!! You humans will pay for ruining our homeland! GRRRRRR!! Family Darkpaw of the Sabretooth Clan will slay you all!! BARK!

Well crud, I just read that the EQ progression server is named Fippy Darkpaw :(
  15. Meirril Well-Known Member

I'm actually surprised nobody proposed this.

The Duality. Or is that more of a PvP name?

Another name I'm slightly fond of is Murrar Shar. He is probably the most iconic Qeynos character in the game that doesn't have a server named after him already.

FYI: the other RP perfered server that was shut down was the D'Lere server. I'm not sure the devs would want to recycle the name of a server.

Though really, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if they did, right? Though, if they did that wouldn't they need to bring back the other PvP server that was shut down? Vox?
  16. Sheliah New Member

First choice: Qho Augren. For fun! :)

Second choice: Jorlak, for the meaning.
    Third choice: Stormhold. Awesome memories.
  17. Baltazarr Member

Stormhold !
    leannel likes this.
  18. Belenos Well-Known Member

Oolioomon, of course!

Seriously though:

First choice: FELWITHE. Why? Because after turning our home into a dungeon, and making us move in with smelly humans, you owe the Koada'Dal that much!

Second choice: Lanys T'Vyl--beyond even the current storyline, hot Teir'Dal chick who is not only a bad a**, but also daughter of a God? How much more could you ask for?

Also good:

Cristanos--another hot Teir'Dal chick who is not only a bad a**, but also created an entire PC race--the Arasai!

Mayong Mistmoore--Always been here, always will be here, and always unpredictable and interesting.

Zebuxoruk--neither good or evil, imprisoned in the Plane of Time
  19. Bodiddle Member

20. Bunkie New Member

Isle of Refuge