show off your creative created item ideas 2!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Tenchigirl15, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

But but but I want grilled cheese on sourdough...can I get that?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Only if you wear it. :D
  3. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

sorry for the late reply but thanks! :) I do agree tho, they are a pain to hide and to decorate. that's why I'm keeping it slow on that project because it's frustrating to decorate in there. :p
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Welcome to Kelethin... ;->

I have 2 houses that are largest size (maybe only 1 and I'm planning on the second; will have to check, it's been awhile); one is for a Tunare-worshipping Ranger, and the other is/will be for my li'l "Batman" Arasai Paladin, who definitely needs a Bat--er, Arasai Cave. ;->

But that's it; I don't have any further plans for more aggravation there. :-/

Uwk
    who can get big dinosaur house plushies, but really needs to know how to get a giant coin... ;->
    Merriel likes this.
  5. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

since February I unpublished my first house I ever finished 2 years ago and added house actors and made a few new updated things that we got from holiday events and new recipes. ;) I just re-published it a couple weeks ago. ;)

here are the new items I made (I want to stick the theme in this house since it's like a modern today's home with a mid evil charm ;) )

a smoke alarm in the kitchen (Justinalyn needed it if something in the oven is burning) :p

[IMG]

spinning spice container ( got the idea from my mother in law's container in her kitchen ;) ) package meat, and other types of food by a couple items.

[IMG]

cordless wall phone with antenna (used the Screeching noise box to have all the phones ring :D )

[IMG]

corded desk phone (that rings!)

[IMG]

Antonia Bayle 12 month Calender (it's a definite need in the house) :D

[IMG]
    Katz, Wizzam, kianne and 2 others like this.
  6. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

lol!! good luck. ;) I think this would be my first and last project of kelethin houses to decorate. :p
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  7. Ealdian Well-Known Member

Demondria! Where is this? I HAVE TO GO SEE IT!
  8. Sibelle Member

I could swear that at some point someone built a Cash Register.. does anyone have screenshots or know where that was?

I have plans to build both an expresso machine and a printing press..and am looking for inspiration for both.. if anyone has done anything remotely like that I would love to see it.
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

Sibelle the cash register was built in a house by NefariaDarksoul...the thread is here. :)

Tenchigirl I love those phones! How creative, lol, and to use the screech box to make them ring, even. :D
  10. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

thanks! :) I grew up when my parents had their own telecommunications company in the 90s when they installed table phones in motels, that's how I got the idea. ;) know allot of people hate those screech boxes in their houses but it's a must to have in my house to make the phones real. lol! :D
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

I have my sound completely off, so I wouldn't hear it anyways, but I have actually turned the sound on once just to see what they sound like, hehe.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, on top of that, I just realized, I probably need to do a bit of re-skinning... X-P

And somehow make the rest a sort of medieval Wayne Manor. I should look at the Ruler's Hideaways contest winners for -- inspiration... ;->

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  13. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

it turn's out that the owner that I secret santug swap with still hasn't publish her house yet, :( but I'm a little inpatient on showing off my new decorating ideas and might as well post more pics to update this forum. ;) I know it's a little taste of what the house look's like, but just gotta be more patient till she publish her house. hope ya like! :D

pink and white frostfell tree

[IMG]

[IMG]
    1 frosted frostfell tree

3 pink poinsett flower in an alabaster pot

pink frostfell wreath

[IMG]
    4 frosted frostfell tree

10 or more pink poinsett flower in an alabaster pot

4 gold bow

1 pink and red frostfell bow

my custom highhold fireplace to match furniture

[IMG]

3 candle table center piece

[IMG]

double french doors

[IMG]

back door to guild hall

[IMG]

of course my animated ceiling fan for the kitchen

[IMG]
    custom dresser with mirror to match the bed

[IMG]
    kianne, HaphazardAllure, Katz and 4 others like this.
  14. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

OMG ! LOVE the pink tree you made and the pink wreath with the custom fireplace !
  15. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Where is this house btw can it be toured ?
  16. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

thank you. sadly not at a moment, the owner hasn't been on to publish this house. I'm hoping soon tho. :(
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey! Just noticed; it's been over 3 years since this thread started! :D

Uwk
    who feels it's a good 'un enough to the point it should be stickied! :)
  18. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

kianne and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Has this one been included in the Stickied stuff yet? ;->

Uwk
    who figures if it is, it'll show up with this new post; if it isn't, it'll still be at the top somewhere :D
  20. kianne Well-Known Member

ooh so glad your keeping this going from the original forums i love seeing peoples ideas :) here's one i have done since coming back again lol
    [IMG]

[IMG]

:) 2x sumac case/chest, sumac chair,5x love pots, some valentines chesty thingy (the red thing), black fp stair, icy book case, egg timer, and a player made leflet
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.