Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Josgar Active Member

I don't really remember who started this back in the day... but clearly...

nun-chucks confirmed.
  2. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

is it nunchuks?
  3. Korucuu Well-Known Member

Psst, Katz:[IMG]
    Jaden and Katz like this.
  4. Meirril Well-Known Member

A Vah Shir mount? Seems a bit pretentious.
  5. Amfish Active Member

*gasp* Ttobey! but but, wouldn't you feel majestic riding atop a giraffe! you'd be so high and better than everyone!

Thoooouuugh i don't see llama on that list.... does that mean i get a spitting llama mount?

(ps if i cant have a giraffe mount, can we at least get some sort of giraffe plushie for our homes? then i can at least pretend its a mount in house item version)
    Edelphia likes this.
  6. Boli Active Member

Taking the discussion to a slightly more serious note; some of us play - lets just say more well proportioned races and whilst that looks stylish and under the effects of bolster-like items - a larger tank is generally a good thing especially when fighting dragons and giants and the like. Mounts can be an issue.

Take a standard Ogre or Barbarian - add plate armour and now look at them on *any* mount.You either have the issue of:

"OMG you are going to break that poor horsey's back!"
    to
    "Its all gone dark!" When the Barbarian on the warg shows up and covers half the screen.

Times like this you just wanna get out Lobo's Bike or fly around like magneto ;P
    Jaden and Regolas like this.
  7. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

owlbear mount...why isn't this a thing yet? ;P
  8. Feara Well-Known Member

Cool :cool:

I desire a mount that would allow maximum transparency. I love to travel by winged flight but the wings seem to get in the way of things as soon as I land. I would love an option for them to disappear as soon as I land and reappear as soon as I take flight.

Mount suggestions:

Transparent angle wings or a transparent halo. A look that is there but not.

Chariots.

Bird feather wings (eagle, hawk, owl) with matching mask/helmets that look like the bird of prey.
  9. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Yep...it was on Twitter, not all that far from a very interesting pic of a Lion. Now, if that thing had wings...majestic indeed.

On a serious note, I loved the opalescent prowler we got a couple years ago. nice movement...but it cannot fly, so it's used by a baby toon. I think some sort of intense looking feline that can fly (not your everyday fluffy furball) would be sweet.
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

And, according to the crazy in Nek Forest, them thar owlbears can FLY!! :p
  11. Terrius Well-Known Member

Nunchucks confirmed!

Llama's confirmed!

Soon we can be Nunchuck Weilding monks on Llamas!
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

The only thing confirmed is how weird our players are.
  13. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Confirmed mounts.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Did I say weird ? I meant creative.
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

"creative"
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  16. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Love the timing I achieved between your posts.
    Katz and ttobey like this.
  17. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

And what every ranger/druid wants this summer...
    [IMG]
    bardbear, Jrel and Katz like this.
  18. Karsa Active Member

Zarrakon mount. If u build it ... It will fly
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That Zarrakon model has a crappy wing rig. It doesn't hold up to our new stuff.
  20. Foretold Well-Known Member

I can't even tell you how much rl money I'd part with for a Nagafen mount :p
    Snikkety and FriggaWitch like this.
  21. Jumjumbandito Active Member

So, what I am hearing is Silverwing?

Sweet!

You know what IS a surprise, no old school Griff mount like the ones in Ant/TS/Nek/CL...

[IMG]

"How you like being taken for a ride, Bloodtalon?!?" *adds spurs to Dwarven Work Boots*
    Feara likes this.