Divine guidance

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by knine, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Exarthious Member

After TSO warden took over on cures thoe and still to this day are better on cures!
  2. Exarthious Member

Agreed to much pointless trash mobs in these zones its not like they are hard even the AoM trash mobs are easy
  3. Xakanis Active Member

Furies were still better at cures in TSO. The only time an Inquisitor cured better is if there was a lot of moving. Now the Warden is hands down the best curing healer in the game, slightly better than the Fury. Both better than either Cleric's. As for heals there is no way for a Cleric to touch the power of a chain healer, or Warden, let alone being out shined by a well played Channeler. Let's not mention a good Fury who can put out insane DPS, and heal better.

But Divine Guidance is overpowered...... <laugh>
  4. knine Well-Known Member

like I said.. only healer to cure better than inquis was a fury. A well played fury will beat a warden still to this day, but I will agree that druids cure well :) Can we close the thread now lol.. devs aren't going to change the nerf to DG.. fact.. lets close it and move on.. like to avenging ancestors and is that going to be fixed :)
  5. quisling Well-Known Member

Not so sure that's true. With all the punts and such, being able to cure on the run was a big deal.
  6. Exarthious Member

The only thing fury has on warden is raid cure but the warden still gets a 8 sec cure over time for group 1 sec ever cure goes off thats 8 cures in 8 sec and they have the best group cure in the game counting wardens get 3 group cures. Back in DoV if you ran 2 wardens and 2 furys the wardens would still win on cureing cause there cures went off faster and they had more cures on top can heal tanks like bosses
  7. Xakanis Active Member

The thread shouldn't be closed until they see their folly in removing something from a less desirable class without giving them something in return.

For some players it was a big deal, but many Furies got by just fine. I myself chose to cure on an Inquisitor because it was easier. That doesn't necessarily make it better. :)
  8. Exarthious Member

If this thread is all about causeing lag from DG then they need to look at jewlery dmg procs cause if you go into a full raid without any dmg procs there will be no lag cause dmg procs lag the server
    Xakanis likes this.
  9. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Does that include the huge nerf to Toxicity?
  10. Exarthious Member

Are you talking about the change to ET ?
  11. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

That would be it
  12. Exarthious Member

The new ET is better then the old ET by far
    Laiina likes this.
  13. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

The fact that it's been changed from a group proc to a single ticking blue for the summoner makes it crap. The amount the summoner will "gain"(if anything) will not be enough to make up the dps that's lost from the rest of the group that benefits from the proc. With that said, summoners now don't bring anything to a group besides dps and even then most would take a sorc or pred as their dps is much higher than summoners.
  14. Thor New Member

So DG nerfed...
    As of today even ET nerfed...

AND YET SERVER STILL LAGS.

./golfclap
    Scrappyz likes this.
  15. Laiina Well-Known Member

I have not seen any "nerf" to DG - if anything it now works better.

AND YET PEOPLE STILL WHINE.
  16. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Really not happy about that...
    Thor likes this.
  17. Ambi Member

Curious why you think it works better. In the day since the patch have you seen its share of zonewide healing increased?
    Thor likes this.
  18. Laiina Well-Known Member

I have not noticed any difference at all in how DG works in actual practice.. In one or two instances it seems to trigger more reliably, but without going over the entire ACT logs I cannot say for sure.

I compared an old raid from a couple of weeks ago to one from yesterday, and the HPS from that seems to be within 2-3%. I probably had some gear upgrades during that two weeks so maybe not 100% comparable, but the variance seems pretty small.
  19. Ambi Member

So not better then? Notice any improvement in spell delay though?
    Thor likes this.
  20. Xakanis Active Member

It didn't change much for raids, only for Heroic, or Advanced Solo content.
    Thor likes this.