Introducing DaybreakGames.com

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Hey everyone,

We're so excited to finally reveal our new company logo. If you haven't seen it yet, here it is!

[IMG]

Today we also launched our new company website, www.daybreakgames.com! Take a tour through the new site and let us know what you think.

A few other things you may notice -- Station Cash is now called Daybreak Cash. Your Station Account is now your Daybreak Account. And if typing "Daybreak" is ever too cumbersome, we'll be using DGC.

This week we've got a lot of fun celebration activities planned to go along with the unveiling. You can read details in this article and follow along on social for more fun!

Thank you for being part of this journey with us, fellow #Daybreakers. We're looking forward to what our future holds!
    Kurisutaru, Furrow, Losadunai and 7 others like this.
  2. Foretold Well-Known Member

That logo is a bit... menacing...
    Losadunai likes this.
  3. Arieste Well-Known Member

Love the logo btw!

Just curious, why do "Daybreak DEVs play.." everything except EQ2?
    kristik, Flatline, Losadunai and 2 others like this.
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

So I am curious. Is this new DGC website going to replace these existing forums? Personally, I would prefer that we keep these forums, but if these forums still belong to SOE, then I understand the reason for switching to a new site. If DGC owns these forums now, then I simply do not see the reason behind switching to a new website, and it would be nice if you could explain the reasoning behind this move. Thank you!
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I love the new logo!
    Xirena and Kurisutaru like this.
  6. Noctew Active Member

Actually this forum can now also be reached via forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2
  7. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

Logo looks awesome, great job on that :)
  8. Dexella Associate Producer

We're planning a different EQ2 stream this week with the Devs, so we wanted to give EQ a spot in the general schedule. We will also talk EQ2 a bit on Wednesday's "Daybreak 101" show! :)
    Kurisutaru likes this.
  9. Dexella Associate Producer

We do own the forums; the link will be changing.
    Glenn_Australia and Kurisutaru like this.
  10. Beee Well-Known Member

Just an input for the design of the startpage: might be shocking for a child an might cause problems because of this :mad:
    Xirena, Feara and Noctew like this.
  11. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Congrats on new website and nice logo! New login screen too! Looking forward to watching some twitching :p

Awesome on double xp! I just started some new heroic characters on a completely different server, so this is very welcomed news.
    Feara, jimmyfrank and HaphazardAllure like this.
  12. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I have to say I do like the new logo. Seeing the zombi face first thing when I went to the new site was kind of a turn off for me though.
    Pipsissiwa, Xirena, Losadunai and 2 others like this.
  13. Dragonmama New Member

Like the new logo! Does this mean we will be seeing Daybreak Games Cards? Have been watching the stores for what you used to call Station Cash cards....hoping for Daybreak ones!
  14. honeybush Member

turrible......giving me the infected stink eye
  15. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Just a note - the link to twitch channel from the article hangs and doesn't load for me.
    I did a Google search for it and came up fine. Tried again to link through the article and still hangs. Could just be me but just in case.
  16. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for the double xp for a long period of time starting today. Also I do like the new logo.
  17. Lartria Member

That's what a gamer's eyes look like after pulling an allnighter! I like it!
    Kurisutaru, Feara and HaphazardAllure like this.
  18. Spindle Well-Known Member

Reminds me of an Owlbear eye. Like it )
  19. Wurm Well-Known Member

Like the new website, like how fast it loads and that it already had all my account info.

So where is the link to buying the Rum Cellar tomorrow?
    Naramsin likes this.
  20. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

The logo is missing Che Guevara, Lenin, or at least hammer and sickle :)