Player Event: Blood Moon Festival on Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Norrathians of Antonia Bayle! Those of you who honor and align with the city of Neriak and the Teir'dal are invited to join in this player-created and run roleplaying event.

[IMG]

What: Festival of the Blood Moon
    When: April 19 – 22nd, 2013
    Where: Outside the City of Neriak in the Darklight Woods

Here are more details courtesy of Lady Marchosia D'Nyre, player organizer and Mistress of Ceremonies:

The Blood Moon is the High Holy Day of the Teir`dal and occurs once every twenty-seven months - according to lore. Every Teir`dal follower of Hate must murder a good being to honor their faith. The nobles choose a commoner to mate with and then sacrifice. It is said that during the observance of this High Holy Day, a High Priestess of Innoruuk conceived Lanys T'Val, Daughter of the Prince of Hatred.
    The Teir`dal are a proud, bold, and strong people with a long, rich history in Norrath. Please join us in observing their most holy of holy traditions and the history, lore, and culture of Neriak's people at the Festival of the Blood Moon April 19th - 22nd. We will begin the festivities with a ritual sacrifice and renewal of the Sacred Purpose and continue through the weekend with various exciting events. These will include jousting, trials of combat, tests of fortitude, challenges of intellect, and demonstrations of faith!
    Hatred keep you!
    Lady Marchosia D'Nyre
    Harbinger of House Nox`Cruor
    Mistress of Ceremonies
    Losadunai likes this.
  2. cloudrider New Member

hey not realy sure were I should be asking but would love to get in contact with someone on how to start my own player event for my server. anyone able to help ?
  3. Layla Member

I would be a good one to talk to I guess! *grins* feel free to send me a PM. Also I suggest you read my Guide to Running Events To benefit from my learning things the hard way!
    Dexella likes this.
  4. Dexella Associate Producer

I would definitely recommend talking with some other players (check out the Guide and Player Event Forum). You're also welcome to send me a message! :)
    Layla likes this.
  5. Hevnoraak New Member

ohmahgosh! it's finally here! :D THE EXCITEMENT IS REALLLL
  6. Losadunai Active Member

Intriguing! I am not on AB however, so someone please post screenshots, take some videos for YouTube, etc. :)
  7. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Hmm. you do realise that Dexella's last post, the last one prior to your posts, was 2 years ago ;)
  8. Losadunai Active Member

Noooo I didn't look at the date. Silly me >.<
    flameweaver likes this.
  9. Hevnoraak New Member

Oh, neither did I. doh! bad habits
    flameweaver likes this.
  10. Breezy New Member

Ah man, all that excitement for nothing. Can someone whip this up really quick for next weekend? I already tweeted about this and now it has to happen.

(Just kidding. I deleted the tweet. Still sad, though)
    flameweaver likes this.