[Wish List] Prestige Homes

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Rotherian Well-Known Member

You mean like the Felwithe Mansion?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is that taken from a zone or instance in New Tunaria? I'm wracking my brains trying to remember if Uwk's ever been there (I know he's been to Lesser Faydark; the last time he was there when things were still green to him, it was like everything there tried to take a chunk out of him, even [or especially] the "cute, widdle icklies!" stuff...shades of Loping Plains). What I've heard of New Tunaria is that it's mostly peopled by vampires and psycho high elves who went more than a bit 'round the bend, and Uwk's probably the only one of the Horde who could go there with impunity. =8-0

Mind you, I have the Felwithe on an alt; it's a pain in the epiglottis to decorate, but it is beautiful. ;->

Uwk
  3. Bruce The Original Member

If I recall correctly, the Felwithe Mansion is from Throne of New Tunaria, epic raid zone, 70+. As much fun as it is to decorate, it's equally fun to fight the raid event in there. Having seen the prestige home first before the raid zone, it feels like fighting an epic battle in a health spa. But still, there you go.

My Felwithe Mansion has undergone a couple of revisions and is still nowhere near ready. I keep trying to figure out something different to do with it, something that stretches it past it's indicative natures...
  4. d1anaw Well-Known Member

How about Vasty Deep? And I would still like to see a variety of housing "shells" that we could get to place on the areas that don't already come with a building/buildings.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Feara like this.
  5. Feara Well-Known Member

I wish for a small open one room prestige home like the Dojo but less the room divider. Nothing fancy.

It would be nice to pick up some Prestige for around $500.00 or less.

Also, I would like to see some of the original existing housing sold as Prestige with some bonuses added to them.
    Or add-ons to buy.

Example: I still own an apartment in North Qeynos above the Bar. Would love an outdoor balcony.

Kindest Regards ~
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"$500.00 or less"?! Please tell me there's a slipped decimal place or two in there...like, $5.00 (5 Dollars) or less? :eek: I've seen prestige places go for around $7.00+ (including one of my all-time faves, the Personal Planetarium! Glorious, beautiful!), and have gotten them on sale for under that. ;->

Add-ons would be completely cool, but I think they'd only be offered to current prestige places? Dunno; it's worth it to ask, though. :)

Uwk
  7. Feara Well-Known Member

Feara giggles

500 sc or less, I think that's fair for a one room.

I am sure they can't do the add-ons, it was a wish (and a darn good one to). :p
    Avahlynn and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I agree! :D

With both! ;)

Uwk
  9. d1anaw Well-Known Member

I noticed the roofs on today's SC. Yippee. It's a start. I'd still like the shells of various styles, but this will be a good way to start.
  10. Feara Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting this.

Yes! Thank you Jerry for the roofs!

:)
  11. VeilShard Active Member

I would also like a cheaper prestige home, or a few smaller ones.. I get overwhelmed by their size and price and am more likely to buy a few smaller ones

Also one that's on a beach, like the sinking sands beach, an alcove or some such like the little area that has the samiel pirates and the tunnel through to each beach, and give us plenty of room to build into the water!
    Love that area! sometimes I just hang out there for the heck of it and harvest.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That would be an awesome prestige land, I agree! :D

Uwk
  13. d1anaw Well-Known Member

How about a Mara house to go with the hanging laundry, sushi and the Asian influence décor that came out a few months ago? And have it open into Mara itself like Thurgadin does.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Where would you put the "door" for it? The door for the Thurgadin place is in Thurgadin itself, which is why it opens up there as you leave your house (I'm not arguing it would be cool, though!)...in one of the Families' courtyards? Up with the monks at the temple?

Uwk
    still wondering how to get to the Druid Ring in the Mystic Lake area... :-/
  15. Cerinthe New Member

This thread just reminded me of how much I used to want Windstalker Village as my country get-away. I could have the mill as my house and the other buildings for kitchen-dining, guest rooms, library, and maybe a stretch of land down to the coast too.
    Plenty of room for gardening and not too far from town.

Actually I still want it! Rather a lot!

Cerinthe
  16. Cylene Well-Known Member

A plot of Cobalt Scar land, trees included!
  17. Spextasy Well-Known Member

The Conservatory - I love those walls and floors!:)
    Palace of the Awakened (with the climbable walls and elevators please!)
    Permafrost (maybe just the front part?)
    And I always thought it would be neat to try to do something with Stormhold and / or Nek Castle. Even if only parts of them. ;)
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Doesn't the Court of the Master have something climeable? Or am I thinking of the wrong place...or is it just my imagination/wishful thinking? ;->

Uwk
    Spextasy likes this.
  19. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I meant if we were to get the PoA prestige house, I'd like to have its climby walls and elevators included. I love the design of that zone. ;)
  20. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Residence of the Blades house has two climbable walls at the far wall to get to the top balcony area. I would love to have a house item of a climbable wall tile or whatever. I would also love the climbable ladder from the Snowy Dwelling house and the zoning dungeon door in the tower of the Island of Refuge house. Oh and a one way teleporter.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cylene like this.