The hottest gossip on the coolest server [Permafrost]

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Gryger Halifax, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Penthesalea Guide

I just heard where someone will need help with their lady love on Feb 17th at 4pm pacific. Head to the housing district in Gorowyn to lend a hand!

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
    Darda, Loredena and Eryndor like this.
  2. Eryndor New Member

Please run Love Potion Number One again before Erollisi ends this Wednesday night! Evenings are best! And thank you!

And regardless of whether this happens or not, thank you for the big variety of events lately even if some [players are not happy with the rewards! It is nice to see something besides the Kael one, the mushroom hat, the gnoll killing and the fairy lamp one! =)

Thank you guides of Permafrost!
    Loredena likes this.
  3. Graithan Guide

Littles short notices, rumors of Troll? Troll.... Lookings for help withs a loves thing... Umms okays... Ins Timorous Deeps @ Tuesday February 17th 7:30 PM Pacific!
    Tauriyl14 and Darda like this.
  4. Darda New Member

Thank you for all the wonderful Erollisi events this month! You guys are great and I love all the quests!

<3 guides of Permafrost!!!!
    Tauriyl14 likes this.
  5. Tauriyl14 New Member

We had a lot of fun helping you, Graithan with your love troubles last night! Thank you for allowing us to get your marriage off to a great start :)

Tauriyl
  6. Penthesalea Guide

This just in! Be on the look out tomorrow Feb 21st at 1pm pacific time in the Village of Shin. Our nobles and jesters will be out looking for help! The Crown Ball is almost here and they are at their wits ends! Come see if you can give them a hand!

You know what is next!
    *Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  7. Ealdian Well-Known Member

OO...I can't WAIT for the Crown Ball! All the greatest people showed up with such great decorating ideas! That will be the place to BE!
    Dinendall likes this.
  8. Keiona Senior Guide

We would like to invite everyone to the Crown Ball!

Where? Permafrost at the Thurgadin Garden of Remembrance
    When? February 28th
    Time? 1pm PST

The theme will be Family.

Hope to see you there!!
  9. Nikua New Member

How long will the Ball last? I, unfortunately, work until 5pm PST and would really love to attend.
  10. Penthesalea Guide

Hi Nikua! It is hard to say how long the ball will last. It will depend on how many people come and how long the activities take based on that number! Wish I could tell you more on that
  11. Ealdian Well-Known Member

Kudos, cheers, congratulations and THANKS to all the guides for putting on this great event! Perma is a better place for your efforts and I had GREAT time! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Ealdian
    but you can call me Eli