Noteworthy players you've played with / against

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Dequi, Feb 4, 2015.

1. TS (Throat) Active Member

This is the most active thread the last few days ... that is funny :)
  2. Maddest Active Member

Quit counting beens and enjoy the roses.
  3. Skan New Member

With: Riot (Assassin)
    Against: Exortion (Swash)
  4. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

Best players I've witnessed in my Eq2 career would have to be:
    Swedishgirl
    Drew
    Predacane
    Kashe
    Obrion
    Seliri
    Ayuk
    Bosque
    Tippy
    Highly
    Dugat and many more who i can't come up with right now.
  5. Thetmes Active Member

:rolleyes:

Lol 1 on that list got banned and lost their account due to exploits
    4 of em are known runners/screen draggers
  6. Marschstiefel Active Member

EQ2 pvp was never balanced,so it is actually a fantasy or a placebo to think these players were great. Let's remember that certain guilds had better gear than other guilds so the best gear =the advantage.

A hall of fame is a waste .....it's gear,best raid progression,and math
  7. Marschstiefel Active Member

Playing a warlock takes no effort,just spam AOES =win
  8. Marschstiefel Active Member

These so called greats would get owned nowadays because everyone has the same gear for PVP.....It was their gear not their skil....skill never existed on this game.

Keep dreaming
  9. Maddest Active Member

Which totally explains why a 6 man can stand up against an x3 for 10 plus minutes to this day. When pve gear mattered we wont a 6 vs 48 or 52. Cant remember. I do remember they zerged pretty hard.
  10. Khrawn New Member

Anyone recall a SK named Vengeance? He had a great run. Always was a pleasure to run with and an honor to be killed by.
  11. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

Only the best SK to play this game and at the same time a good humble person irl.
    Khrawn likes this.
  12. Marschstiefel Active Member

You should come back Flesh,the warlock gets a new ability called "UNDA",and you can spam it over and over with no effort,than you can brag about how uber/amazing you are,perfect for you =P

Also you mentioned how Vengence is a great person,and humble in rl. You should take an example. I am sure Vengence wouldn't make a post to spoof other players of being the best. He would be proud
  13. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

I appreciate the concern but I'm sure Vengeance would vouch for me aswell. I would come back though, it's just spamming 1 button seems boring. I liked it better when I could spam 3 buttons and win the game.
  14. Maddest Active Member

LoL at someone trolling flesh. Fleshdecay has more skill in his pinky than I have in my whole head! BTW it requires 2 spells flesh because unda isnt up until you hit them with arcane or thunderclap while running at them to flesh smash. It does require a bit of timing because you want to hit them at a precise number of meters from target. P.S. reroll wizard and come to AB. See you soon.
  15. Tippysaurus Active Member

Are you classifying me as a troll Fleshdecay? /sadface

I always thought of myself as the anti-troll. Meaning I really only ever trolled trolls. But hey my name up in lights by a reputable PVPer? SCORE!
  16. Maddest Active Member

Tippy good in my book. Always down to contest, ahem cough cough, I mean dkp pvp. Anyone down to contest is by default a hardcore pvper.
    Kaaryos and Tippysaurus like this.
  17. Notsovilepriest New Member

How is this no Broncas
  18. Charlice Well-Known Member

Ardeen - Warden. Not sure if he ever made it to Naggie but damn he was good.

And Fluffyduck of course.
  19. Marschstiefel Active Member

Broncas was all gear,and nothing but gear. His guild had a huge advantage over most any player on naggy so of course he is going to have the best gear,and beat alot of players in PVP.

Broncas did come back to nagafen after years of not playing,and the fact he wasn't the best geared or wasn't part of the guild with the best progression he wasn't anything special in pvp,and died like everyone else. He was all gear,and nothing else.
  20. Thetmes Active Member

Broncas was not all gear yes it helped but it helped everyone on the list ( and many that are not ) to deny that is just ignorance