Freeport News

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Encanto, Nov 9, 2012.

1. ZUES Well-Known Member

Lets hope there are some future rumors that include guide events in AoM and/or that give 5 mil status.
  2. Therendil Member

Guide events! Woot! I grew up on The Bazaar, which had NPC "guide events" because it was the Exchange Server. I've wondered about actual real Guide Events since the merger and I am delighted to discover that they do exist. I will be following this thread to see when brave-hearted (and thick-skinned) volunteers will be running events.

-= Therendil =-
    Andura likes this.
  3. Estellar New Member

I always seem to miss this being a player in Euro time zone. Here's to hoping there might be some on a weekend soon.
    thanks for the efforts to all the guides who help and put up with us dreadful lot in doing so ;-)
  4. Allei Guide

5. Nesissa Member

With the unexpected downtime scheduled for the same time the Guide event is scheduled this evening, is there a rescheduled time for the guide event?
  6. Andura Guide

There is a rumor floating about that there will be an Arasai that will be needing assistance today 2/5/2015 in the Commonlands at 8:00 PM PST (11:00 PM EST).

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  7. Jinny Guide

UPDATE: The Mystic will be a little delayed see below for the new time:

In the Obol Plains a certain Mystic is rumored to appear this Thursday Feb. 5th and be in need of assistance, Rumor has it the appearance would be somewhere around the time of 7pm PST. Are you the adventure to come to this Mystic's aid?

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Andura and Nesissa like this.
  8. Nesissa Member

Thanks Jinny. :)
  9. Andura Guide

I see Guide Jinny has answered the question at hand, carry on of brave adventurers!
    Jinny and Nesissa like this.
  10. Andura Guide

Love is in the air! What a great time to find that special someone =). And hey, even Trolls need some loving too, right? So tomorrow 2/6/2015 be on the look out for Troll in Halas at Noon (12:00 PM PST, 3:00PM EST).

11. Andura Guide

I heard a rumor that today 2/7/2015 at 1:00 PM PST there will be some baby dragons looking to have some fun in New Halas.

12. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I grew up on Freeport where there were no guides, and the events were available to all....if you found the clicky thing to trigger them :)

Edit: Even though I did not do that guide quest (done it before and hate the look of the appearance gear it offers) on Freeport last night I thanked the guide profusely. They give their time to help others have fun.
  13. Squeecha Senior Guide

Due to popular demands, this Thursday evening at around 5:30 Pacific time, those interested in -News- about some spirits needings help might find a reason to be near the Chapel in Obol Plains.
  14. Andura Guide

I heard a rumor today 2/10/2015 that a couple of Gnomes will be looking for assistance in the Thundering Steppes at 7:00 PM PST.

15. Allei Guide

I heard a rumor that on Wednesday 2/11/15 at 6 PM (PST), within the walls of Freeport. A war of love will be waged. Are you ready?

16. Encanto Senior Guide

Hail Norrathians! Those pirate gnomes are at it again and building those flying contraptions called CRASH Pads; and they want you to be a test driver. The track will be up today (Friday, February 13th) beginning at 2:00 PM Pacific and will come down at 6:00 PM Pacific. Come and survive and ye might just get some booty! Har! :)
  17. Ellru Guide

Rumor has it that a bard will be offering tales and requiring help near the Antonica docks on Wednesday February 18th at 5:30pm Pacific time.

Wolfsbaine likes this.
  18. Wolfsbaine Active Member

I might have to check out this bard. Maybe even craft some food and drink on my little dirge
  19. Ellru Guide

I hear there will be a travelling bard in Butcherblock this afternoon around 4:30pm (Pacific time) to tell an amazing story of a Dwarven King.

Wolfsbaine likes this.
  20. Wolfsbaine Active Member

I have a little Brigand that might come out to play. I might bring my dirge and just setup another picnic