Splitpaw Guide Rumors

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Kokorobosoi, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, drat; didn't get there in time to see you "in person," Cathis, but the official representative was there...and some of my friends Across the Pond were even rewarded handsomely and appropriately! Thanks, it was fun! :)

Uwk
  2. Rygal Guide

*whispers*

There may be a possibility that a female Erudite called Shingarath Dreamwalker may be in need of assistance in Cardin Ward at high noon on the 28th! She has had visions plaguing her soul and would urge any and all who have not yet assisted the restless spirits to come along and assist her in making sense of these visions!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Rhvaurek Member

*Whispers*

Its noon :p
  4. Cathis Senior Guide

I hear that there is an individual that will need lots of help with locating mushrooms.
    I hear the reward looks great and gives one that professional look when out and about :)
    He will be loitering around Halas Docks at about 21:00 (GMT) this evening.
  5. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Thanks to all who volunteer their time on Splitpaw :)
  6. Ninwa Senior Guide

Tonight, Friday 12th December, you'll find the mystic Nainook in Cardin Ward in Obol Plains seeking for help. Visions of new lands and lost souls plague her. She needs assistance in order to bring balance to the spirit world. Seek her out around 7:00pm UK time (11:00am Pacific). It is advised only the strongest adventurers can finish this task!
  7. busca New Member

When will you come next time and give the quest Nebulous Newsies?
  8. Mezzemana New Member

Yes - I would like to know too
  9. Rynda Active Member

Is there any possibility we could please be offered the quest "Lost Frostfell Gifts"? :)
  10. Rynda Active Member

I know that the guides are volunteering and kudos to them :)

However, it would be nice if SOE offered the once a year Frostfell guide quest while Frostfell is still running (another 3 days!).

Please, can we have the Frostfell quest "Lost Frostfell Gifts" offered this year so we don't have to wait a whole year more? :)
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

As an NPC Guide for it throughout the servers? It might be a good way to save the player Guides some headaches, too, during the holidays in their necks of the woods. :)

Uwk
    Rynda likes this.
  12. Rynda Active Member

1 day left of Frostfell. Any chance we can have the quest "Lost Frostfell Gifts", please? :)
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I second the motion! I'd seen li'l Aimee, the depressed Ratonga, at New Halas, but no way to comfort her. :(

Uwk
  14. Alinta Guide

I hear there is going to be a mystic looking for some help in Obol plains today at 3pm PST.
  15. Penthesalea Guide

It's time to Shake off our winter gear and travel to warmer climate! Let us head out to Zek the orcish Wastes for some hide and seek fun! When you may ask? Today Jan 19th at 1 PM Pacific time . Meet Crediius on the docks!

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  16. Ninwa Senior Guide

Sorry for the late reply, but I can assure you that quest was run several times. I'm sorry you missed it, but my dreamworld has been very busy (no such thing as a vacation for this frog).

Rumour has it that a crafter named Vendee needs help making an important decision. He'll be around the New Halas crafting area on Thursday 22nd January around 2pm UK time (6am Pacific).

Also, you should be on the look-out for a storyteller called Treygoh Loresinger. He will make an appearance around 4pm UK time (8am Pacific) on Friday 23rd January, around 9am UK time (1am Pacific) on Monday 26th January and Tuesday 27th January.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Thanks for the zone conversions! :D

Uwk
  18. Glundar Active Member

Firstly please don't get me wrong, I have participated in a number a guide events and you folks are awesome, However it seems that guides in Splitpaw have it harder. As you cannot be a guide on your own serve, guides based in Europe are going to be put into US servers and the guides on Splitpaw are likely based in the US.

So for a US guide to interact with us when the bulk of us are online they need to either be playing in the small hours of the morning or during the working day. I know that some of you do and it is greatly appreciated but this does seem flawed to me.

I can understand why they don't want guides playing on their own servers but...
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's too bad; I play during those sorts of hours, but I do have toons on Splitpaw. :-/

Uwk
  20. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Exceptions are made for the EU server.