The hottest gossip on the coolest server [Permafrost]

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Gryger Halifax, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Graithan Guide

Ooohs a rumours! I's hears yous may want to looks out for a..... Dragons? Yis... A Dragon ins the Frostfell Wonderland Village Sunday January 4th at 8:00PM Pacific

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. While we strive to ensure the rumors are validated prior to us telling you sometimes the force known as "real life" does get in the way - should this occur we will do our best to let you know at the earliest opportunity!
  2. Alissya New Member

Love someone is giving out the newsies quest again but it seems like it is 30 min before raid time will be over. I will give cookies if they stick around =)
  3. Gertrude New Member

Thank you for passing out the quest again! I missed it last few times due to RL and Holidays. My guildies and I thank you!
  4. Pyde New Member

Thank you so much to the guides for all you do and thanks to Gaeindra for being patient and giving out the New bulous Newsie quest for us. Lots of us appreciate the opportunity help.

Thanks
    Pyde Pyper
  5. Pyde New Member

Nebulous Newsie quest...... Sorry my phone auto corrected.
  6. Alissya New Member

TY TY to the wonderful guide that stuck around till after raid was over the other night for the Newsie quest. My alt guild thanks you <3
  7. Dinendall Elder Guide

I heard a rumor..ooh ooh, I heard a rumor...

On 6th January around 2pm in Greater Faydark a recently deceased soul may be needing your help - seek him out near Orc Hill.

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. While we strive to ensure the rumors are validated prior to us telling you sometimes the force known as "real life" does get in the way - should this occur we will do our best to let you know at the earliest opportunity!
  8. Keiona Senior Guide

Oh the spirit winds are speaking.... I hear that the spirits just might need help yet again in Obol Plains finding some of their lost comrades at around 3pm January 18th.

9. Graithan Guide

Ooohs a rumor! I's hears theres might be somes gnomes - whats could go wrong! Wednesday January 21 at 7:00 PM Pacific in Frostfang Sea.

10. Dexilie New Member

Greetings, oh wonderful wizards of Permafrost!

I've recently returned from a bit of a vacation and I keep hearing rumors of the Greatest Bag in All of Norrath!

Would there be a channel to watch or a thread to follow so that I might know when I may have a chance at this wonderful Nebulous Newsies quest?

Thanks!
    Dexilie O'Draakos

[IMG]
  11. Dinendall Elder Guide

You are in the right place to watch out for any rumors we may hear! and Welcome back!
  12. Gertrude New Member

Would it be possible for a guide to offer the quest "Adventures in Pigsitting" (the reward was a Herder's Hog Call)? I know of a couple toons that would really like to participate in that one. The piglet is soo cute!
    redwoodtreesprite likes this.
  13. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

That is such a sweet quest! The guide/piggy interaction is so good too. Guides have always done such a great job with the piggies having unique personalities. :)
  14. Penthesalea Guide

Hello Permafrost!

It's time to Shake off our winter gear and travel to warmer climate! Let us head out to Zek the orcish Wastes for some hide and seek fun! When you may ask? Tomorrow Monday Jan 26th at 6pm pacific time. Meet Credius on the docks!

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  15. Nikua New Member

A huge THANK YOU to the guides!! I have always been addicted to guide events, and now I have a few more of my guild taking part in them :) Thanks for all you do! It is much appreciated.
  16. Dinendall Elder Guide

Keep an eye on this thread - we try and post here when we can - alternatively keep a watchful eye on General chat - someone asking for help may just need YOUR help. Remember, you can watch this thread (top right) and any replies will hit your email inbox if you select to receive emails!

Thank YOU for taking part in them - we love having you guys along to take part in the quests and events we run!
  17. Nikua New Member

Tonight's was awesome and the reward is super cute!! :)

Trying to figure out how to post a screenshot of it hehe
  18. Penthesalea Guide

Hello all! I just got the most wonderful letter from Credius! He so enjoyed his time in Zek with all of you and he sent me this picture! What a nice group of baby dragons! Thank you for making him feel so welcome!

[IMG]
  19. taleta Member

Hey... Any chance we can get the oppurtunity to help out a particularly odd ghost that makes newspapers sometime soon? I have a new baby guild that would love some help getting it some levels
  20. Occam Well-Known Member

Are you still giving out the guide quest that rewards the 60+ slot bag?
    All my chars are in desperate need of that! ;)