Ssraeshza Sword Sentinels: Largest house item ever?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Galldora, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Galldora Well-Known Member

[IMG]

[IMG]

I'd heard the Ssraeshza Sword Sentinels were huge, and I finally got my hands on a couple of these babies so I could see for myself just how huge they are.

They are simply GINORMOUS! In fact, they are so huge, it was difficult to get a shot that included the whole item at maximum size, because when I'd back up sufficiently to do so the item would stop rendering and disappear. It would usually render for a couple of seconds before disappearing, though, so it was possible to get a screenshot if I took it quickly...but I couldn't get the tip of the big guy's sword.

In the first shot the large sentinel is at max size and the small one is at minimum size -- yes, that's right, that's as small as the Ssraeshza Sword Sentinel gets. Although it may not look all that large in the first shot when compared to the big one, in the second shot you can see how its' size compares to an average-sized Halfling. :eek:

WELL, FORUM IS INSISTING I POST PHOTO TWO FIRST AND PHOTO ONE SECOND...so just reverse what I said above about the first and second shot. ;)
  2. Tyrus Dracofire Well-Known Member

put that in T3/T4 guild halls, and they are 4x bigger!!!
  3. NefariaDarksoul Well-Known Member

good lord. The only thing that is running through my head was in Shrek when he looks at Farquad's castle and asks donkey if he thinks he is compensating for something. LOL
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! :D

Well, for snake/lizard folks, it could be tail length that's an issue... ;->

Uwk
    BettyKroaker likes this.
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

Haha that thing is humongous. You could turn the sword he's holding into a light house. I'm sure it could be spotted from miles and miles away, as big as that statue is. :D
  6. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Where does one obtain these??
  7. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Good Lord, that's large! Can ya run through it? Or is it solid?
  8. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Plundered house item in Ssraeshza temple heroic zone (maybe it was 'Inner Sanctum'...)
    ;)

And thx Galldora...always wanted to know the size of that item..but the price ranged from 280 to 450p on broker.. :( (personally hope devs don't change the min/max size of it...hehe)
  9. Naramsin Well-Known Member

That is one wicked statue! none on the broker on Freeport Server, bummer!
  10. Naramsin Well-Known Member

It'd be cool if you could use this as the outer shell of a house at it's maximum size. You may have heard of the Thundercats' Cats Lair, well this could similarly be the Serpent's Lair
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

COOOOOOOOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :D

Uwk
  12. Niboota Well-Known Member

:eek:
    *blinks*
    *blinks again*
    *drools a little*
    I NEED THOSE!!!!
  13. BettyKroaker Well-Known Member

Oh my~! those are huge~! o_O
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  14. Tyrus Dracofire Well-Known Member

hardly anyone ever went to that temple inner sanctum, claiming it is too hard, seem it required very specific 6 class to get that far.
    any random pugs are no good for any reason,. ultimate fail design.
    those who demanding hardcore zone are purely niched player base.

those rewards that is provided, isnt worth the time and all the struggles for hard scripts doesnt meet the value, most likely another abandoned zones that may never be touch or explored.
    Rawl and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

holy!! those are humongous!! :eek:
    Niboota and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

In that case, I suggest these babies be put on the Loyalty Merchants, even if they cost dozens of tokens. ;)

Uwk
  17. Naramsin Well-Known Member

If you can fly in your house, you can take screenshots from top to bottom, kinda like taking Panoramic photos, then stitch them together in an image editor.
  18. Niboota Well-Known Member

Are these a no trade item? And where do you get them?
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

According to eq2furniture.com its from Plundered from Ssraeshza Temple: Inner Sanctum [Heroic] (246, -65, 9). My friend sent me this statue so it can be traded. She said that it was a really hard zone if I remember correctly.
  20. Niboota Well-Known Member

Well bah humbug on hard! No one is selling one on the broker either, but I'll keep stalking the broker for one!