AoM Brawler Weapons

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Silzin, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Silzin Active Member

I am seeing a lot of variety in weapons in AoM, but not for brawlers. I am seeing Plate tank weapons that I want to use but cannot, and also Scout/Priest/Mage weapons that I would use sometimes but cannot. If there were enough variety in the brawler weapons to cover the needs and wants of brawlers, in the Heroic and early raid content, then I would not be complaining.
    This is evident in that all of the endgame brawlers that have access to the 2-endgame weapons of ToV and are deep into AoM are still using both ToV weapons. Can some of the weapons from the weapon crates in AoM raid zones that are designed for plate tanks be made Brawler useable. Like:

\aITEM 327890881 85845192:Holemaker\/a (make this a 4,6,7,8, or 9 sec weapon also)
    \aITEM 1502424311 13447221:plunderer's Dagger of Booty\/a
    \aITEM -877718194 2022818656:Greataxe of the Last Stand\/a
    \aITEM -584169514 1052105295:Shieldrend\/a
    And basically most of the Scout/Priest/Mage only 1hb and 2hb weapons (for an offensive option).

Or at least an equivalent to these be made so brawlers that do not have access to the endgame ToV weapons and do not want to make their raids learn those scripts just for the upgrades for 1 or 2 classes in a raid, can have a weapon to upgrade the Mastercrafted 98 2h Mit weapon. Even to the point that if you do not have both of the endgame ToV weapons the best in slot weapon for tanking on a brawler is probably the 2h Mastercrafted Mit Staff (given what has been discoed).

Basically there is not enough brawler 1h or 2h Mit or Block weapons and there is not enough offensive weapons ether.
    Malleria likes this.
  2. xkrisx Well-Known Member

Word.. I am havnt seen a single weapon yet that screams brawler aside from the mitigation ranged satchel. Even for end game, I havnt seen anything that would replace the Consumer Weapon or the HQ Weapon.
    Malleria likes this.
  3. The_Cheeseman Well-Known Member

I haven't seen anything that would make me give up the stats of Peacebringer, especially since I have 3 adorn slots to fill with Electrified adornments. Having one each of the 2H and 1H mending adorns in a pretty nice amount of self healing in solo situations, and the 2H blasting adorn at the same time isn't bad, either!
    Silzin and Malleria like this.
  4. Luhai Active Member

Yeah, I'm currently using the Formed Bone Mace and the Katar from the KoS instances collection. 6 seconds delay *sigh*
  5. Clevemo Active Member

There are zero 6.0s weapons for plate tanks with mitigation, block, and damage spread that reach the quality of the Blade of the Consumer ...
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Why does it seem like every expac, we are always having to complain about lack of weapons? Not just for tanks, but for all classes really. Scrap the idea of 2s weapons, and please just give more 4/6s weapons.