3 new quests! Only 37 million each...

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Shraddha, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Glassjaw Active Member

Wait for a double status weekend!
  2. Xsara Member

waited til a double status event... but I didn't get double status. I was highly disappointed. Busted my butt to get enough status to purchase just one catalog. Hoping to get enough status turning in one catalog and do a few writs and be able to buy the next. But alas, no dice. Grrrrr
  3. Caethre Active Member

From today's patch notes:

Anyone know how much these reward now?

I see that these still cost 37 million status points to buy, so the cost has not been lowered...
  4. Deveryn Well-Known Member

17.6 million, so you're closer to breaking even during double status.
  5. Xsara Member

Problem is, I think these quests are marked to NOT give double status. Because that's what I did. I didn't get double status. I petitioned and was told that the quest was awarded the intended amount of status.
  6. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I got double status when it was active. The trouble was the base reward was ~5 mill, so if you didn't pay much attention to the initial quest offering, it seemed like you weren't getting double.
  7. Almee Well-Known Member

I saw those quests offered but couldn't figure out why I should get one of them. I'd have been really fried if I'd gone through what you all have doing the quests.
  8. d1anaw Well-Known Member

I cannot understand why you would need to pay for a quest in the first place. Then to not even recoup your cost? What's the point?
    Belenos likes this.
  9. Shmogre Well-Known Member

An amount equal to 10% of the reward goes to your guild, giving you a way to use your personal status to level your guild in larger chunks that just writs and so on.
  10. Gharyn Well-Known Member

But my guild is at 100 and I just wanna do the quests :<
  11. Eddard Member

Are these now "temp mission" quests that don't add to your quest count? I just looked in all of my completed to see which one I was missing and I can't find either of the 2 I have done. If these are temp quests that don't count to overall journal can you please let us know so we don't drop 37mm being a completionist? Thank you.
  12. Gharyn Well-Known Member

I would like to know this also. That's the only reason I would ever consider getting them.
  13. Rakk Active Member

I'm going to be most upset if they now only count as temp missions, I had previously done two (I've got enough status for the third now), but the only reason I did them is cos I wanted them for my quest count - and 37million SP was a very steep price, but yes if they don't even stay in my journal I've in effect lost 47.4 million SP's (37(cost)-13.3(reward)=23.7 x2 = 47.4) :(
  14. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Look under High Keep: The Bloodless Incursion. EQ2Wire has them listed in that category though why they would be there...

My guess is the devs do a lot of cut and paste to save time. Which occasionally accounts for some odd problems.
  15. Rakk Active Member

Yes I already had that category written down on a sticky note (for the exact reason that it's not in an obvious place) so that when I go get the 3rd one I can make sure I get the right one - I'll try and remember to check to see if they're still listed in my journal when I get home from work this afternoon/evening.
  16. Rakk Active Member

Just as an update, the two quests I have done are still in my journal in the completed section :) - so I'll be waiting to see if the SP price does drop and then get the last one :)
  17. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Good to know.
  18. Eddard Member

Thank you! Found them there - much appreciated.