Focused Feedback - Fighters

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Xelgad, Nov 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. konofo Active Member

I've meant to post exactly this, but kept forgetting. Incandescent Adornments of Avoidance (Lesser/Greater/Superior) should offer 4, 5, and 6% Extra Riposte Chance, respectively.

kono
    Prrasha and xkrisx like this.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

The problem with the Extra Ripost adorns is they are uncontested. Upgrading them likely is too much. That's why they stopped the Adornment at Smoldering (3%) because they realized that even at only 1% increase by the time later expansions rolled around it would become a problem, see below.

Smoldering (T8): 3% (1 Slot) = 3%
    Ethereal (T9): 4% (1 Slot) = 4%
    Astral (T10): 5% (2 Slots) = 10%
    Incandescent (T11): 6% (2 Slots) = 12%

Given we also have 2 Slots for Whites now... that's 12% Uncontested Avoidance had they actually upgraded them. Fighters are already pushing 50-60% uncontested without Temps and 70% with Temps that aren't stoneskins. At least, that is my thought as to why they stopped the Avoidance Adornments.
  3. konofo Active Member

No, level 96+ (T11) jewelry doesn't have 2 white slots; we've gone back to one. That's why all of the Incandescent white adorns have had their numbers doubled vs. Astral (and then some).

The Avoidance adornment was excluded from the consolidation effort (wasn't caught when they copy/pasted Astral, I guess), and still needs to be addressed.

kono
  4. Roshen Well-Known Member

Closing this thread, and dev is going through these posts. Thank you for your feedback on this topic!
    ZeroMonster likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.