AoM Plunderable House Items....

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mezaka, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Mezaka Active Member

I haven't seen a thread on this started (and if one already has, I apologize...), but does anyone have a list going yet for what pieces of furniture can be plundered from the various zones?

So far, I know we can get the Dogwood and the Trumpetleaf plants (from Tranquil Seas and Phantom Seas, respectively) when you are on the tradeskill quests.

There is a purple mushroom in one of the Zavith'Loa zones (I forget which one)

You can loot a stack of cannonballs in the Brokenskull Bay: Bilgewater Falls Heroic.

There is a chest in Castle Highhold.

There is a sacrificial table in one of the Ossuary zones.

All of these are available to loot after you kill the zone boss, and not far from that battle. (I don't have exact locations yet.)

Are there any others that some of you have found in your travels?

Thanks in advance if you are able to contribute!

--Mez
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Firstcat like this.
  2. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Heh sry I still don't know the full list of plunderable items in AoM, but think I'm going to write down most(if not all) house items ye get in this exp. Namely, quest item rewards & collection rewards might also be included and tried my best to not include crafted ones(general Ghorkaal/Pygmy items not included, too). Correct me if I'm wrong ;) ::

<**things like Dogwood/Tunarean trumpetleaf plants seem to be 'heirloom'. Thank god wild flameflowers are at least tradable!>

etc items = Alchemy Beaker / Archaeologist's Worktable / Excavator's Tools / Netted Barrels / alchemy stand / Crucible Apparatus / Ratonga paw plant / Double pinkleaf fronds / Double violetleaf fronds / Pinkleaf frond / Violetleaf frond

Shissar murals = Transporting the Troops / Subjugation of the Iksar / The Master Race / Escaping the Greenmist

Ssraeshza themed = Ancient shissar vase / ancient shissar urn / ancient shissar reliquary / Shissar offering brazier / Shissar ritual brazier / Shattered shissar urn / Voluminous shissar reliquary / Ssraeshza Sword Sentinel / disused ssraeshza teleporter

Highhold themed = grand highhold chandelier / Castle highhold chest / highhold drapery / highhold merchant's bowl / highhold tapestry / leafy vernal shrub / leafy golden shrub / leafy autumnal shrub / Rotating globe of the far seas trading company

Brokenskull bay themed = pirate cannon balls / pirate cannon / Brokenskull Ship's Wheel / Brokenskull weapon crate (there're 2 versions of it) / Brokenskull weapon rack

Ossuary themed = A Carrion Skitterer / Construct of Malice Plushie / Bloodworm plushie / Skeletal Iksar Plushie / Sacrificial table

Grim Shales themed = Tall Glowbulb Plant / Short Glowbulb plant / Grim shales ceremonial urn / Grim platinum trove / Handamaleaf Shrub

Dshinn islands themed = Dshinn Palm / Dshinn Palm Trio / Dshinn twisted palm / Dshinn basilisk / Gazanti grave marker / Ruby emperor plushie

Urzarach themed = Urzarach Glow Sac / Urzarach Cocoon / Urzarach web wrapping / Urzarach bedding

(saved the best for last) Zavith'loa themed = Zavith'loa Hanging Flower / Zavith'loa Trailing Vine / Zavith'loa emergent egg / Zavithloa pulsing egg(no apostrophe) / Zavith'loa hatching egg / dark hanging vine / parasol mushroom / Orange spotted mushroom / Zavithloa mushroom(no apostrophe) / turquoise mushroom cluster / purple mushroom cluster / orange mushroom cluster / Zavith'loa hanging vines / Luxuriant Zavith'loa goldflower / Small Zavith'loa goldflower / Zavith'loa hanging shrub / Zavith'loa fern
  3. Firstcat New Member

4. cellinaire Well-Known Member

((Oki one thing to add to the list : "Ruby emperor plushie")) Beware, just about a month post-launch and some items are seriously overpriced atm(well, not many of them on broker)

example : disused teleporter & pirate cannon

Annnnd to SOE : more/bigger rocks & rock piles(clusters) & bedrocks & props for caverns in the future plz :D
    Furthermore, Thanks Domino/art team/EQ2 team as a whole for this exp!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Ynnek Well-Known Member

Purple Mushroom is in Caldera. There is also a large glowing egg in Lost Caverns.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True! I think Lera would be a good source to look up on this; www.eq2furniture.com is your friend. ;->

Uwk
    cellinaire likes this.
  7. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Hehe yup that website is soo nice! Thx :D
  8. seneth Active Member

Just an FYI, the dogwoods and the trumpet flowers can be looted over and over again just do not finish the quest until you have all you need. I have over 100 of the dog woods to use in my refuge. Yes, you can leave Tranquil sea to unload and go back for more, just do not complete the quest until you have all you need. LOL
  9. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Reminds me of goahmari herb / spiceleaf herb / windswept frostflower in GD but think they're gatherable even after ye finish the questline...
  10. GIndotto Well-Known Member

What I've found so far:

Zavith Loa: Hidden Caldera - behind the flying mount you take to exit the zone will be a big purple mushroom. Jump over and click.

Zavith Loa: Lost Caverns - To the right of the end boss' starting position is the Pulsing Egg (similar to questline reward).

Zavith Loa: The Hunt - Unconfirmed. See Ossuary: Choir. I'm fairly sure the event heroics lack plundered loot idk.

BB: Bilgewater - In the alcove the Captain (last boss) fight is, on the left on the ground are Cannon Balls.

BB: Hoist the Yellowjack - On the final fight on the boat you will find a Cannon to plunder.

BB: Bosun's Private Stock - One of the cases of booze (Bosun's Private Stock get it?) by the ramps is plunderable I recall. But I could be wrong as the other event heroics lack plundered items in my searching.

Ossuary: Resonance of Malice - one of the sacrificial tables you find in the room with the second to last boss is plunderable.

Ossuary: Sanguine Fountains - In the room you fight the Ritualist (3rd boss?) on the far side you will see a swinging bone chandelier up on the ceiling (this one was tricksy hobbitses!).

Ossuary: Choir - Unconfirmed so far. Besides the Brokenskull Event Heroic I have not found a plundered item in Temple Event or Highhold Event heroics!

Temple (regular) - In the final chamber, as you first jump down from the hall on the left is shissar portal to plunder.

Temple: Inner Sanctum - I just drew a blank on this one but I'll edit if I recall what this drops if anything. It's a statue in the final room if I recall, the name escapes me but shouldn't be hard to spot.

Temple Event Heroic - Unconfirmed. See Ossuary: Choir.

Highhold (regular) - In the final room, behind the Turncoat's starting position to the left of the stage is a plundered Chest.

Highhold: Threshinet's Den - Threshinet's den proper has a plundered cacoon hanging from the ceiling on the left side.

Highhold Event Heroic - Unconfirmed. See Ossuary: Choir. I've actually done quite a bit of searching in this zone and have found nothing.

I think that's everything off the top of my head. Hope it helps.
  11. Chikkin Well-Known Member

dogwood is needed for Thursday's daily so you can harvest it anytime you have that daily Skrit's quest

trumpetleaves are harvestable always, even if you are not on quest, so no need to stock up on those

it's the wild flameflowers that are tradable, but lootable only when you are on lvl 100 Raffik's quest, so DO STOCK UP on those while on that quest as we cannot get them any other way afterwards.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er? "Cocoon", like in the Nights of the Dead stuff you can make?

Uwk
    who doesn't have AoM yet, and isn't familiar with the stuff there
  13. cellinaire Well-Known Member

if ye search urzarach cocoon on Broker, there should be 2 versions of cocoon(exactly same name). We already know the cheaper one(chandelier-equivalent), and another one with no lights(with some fishes in it instead) ;)

btw thanks a lot Glndotto and Chikkin!!
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, no....please, don't tell me SOE is naming items by exactly the same name again... X-P

Uwk
    who had that problem with the Decorative Red and White Striped Candy Canes whilst decorating... :-/
    cellinaire likes this.
  15. cellinaire Well-Known Member

ah sry a correction to make...by 'chandelier' it actually is 'Urzarach glow sac' not cocoon. :D
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ewwwww...that sounds like something from an Aliens movie (though, come to think, I'm not sure a wriggling NotD cocoon would be less icky)... :-/

Uwk
    cellinaire likes this.
  17. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Temple Inner Sanctum : Ssraeshza Sword Sentinel